chapter 33; im fustrated and you provoked it

BEFORE WE GET INTO THE CHAPTER CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ZAGREUS, HERE'S A LITTLE SUMMARY OF IT ❤️

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK

ZAGREUS!

HERE'S A SUMMARY ON IT!

"One day your mother, Aphrodite saw a man who had been powerful and handsomely dashing. Due to my uncle, Zeus wanting more producing for more demi-gods he seeked out this man for aphrodite to seduce. Therefore, one day your father fell hard and fast for the strikingly dashing man resulting her pregnancy. Once she traveled to mount olympus her husband, hephaestus was mad and angry. Due to that he seeked revenge on Aphrodite. Therefore hephaestus had made a deal with hades whom agreed due to it hurting zeus in his kingdom and mostly his daughter. Hades being the trickster he was made a deal with your uncle, and sealed your fate. Kaleb killed his brother Your father in pure blood and for a reward hades granted many riches to him. Aphrodite was depressed and upset hearing that the man she loved and cared for was killed. She gave birth and With great fury explored earth till she found kaleb. One day she left you on the front step of his door and therefore the demi-god aka you had been born. Little did aphrodite know her daughter was to marry the son of hades once she came the age of 21..."

"You've got to be out of your flipping mind..."

Twenty-one year old kalentina who is raised by a pack of wild wolves. Not real wolves but men who have worked there way to the top. Kalentina was born on 1997 in the city of Staten Island where all things go to complete hell. When she had been 8 years old her parents were assassinated by a enime drug lord.

Her uncle, ( kaleb Reynoso played by Enrique Iglesias ) took her in his care when he had been 23 little did she know her uncle was powerful and a drug lord himself. What she doesn't know was he had been the main reason why there parents died.

She had been raised where there is violence , gore , and blood everywhere. When kalentina finally turned the age of 16 she had been given a job as a hit 'man' known as femme fatale.

Though she wasn't happy to be killing off those who did nothing to her , kaleb wasn't going to let her live with him for free. She trained , trained and trained her whole life till one day. She had to assassinate a man far above a human, but a god. A god she never believed in. Zagreus.

————————————

NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!

"What? Riccardo? Removed?" Clarity exclaimed whilst she entered the lair of where his body has been held.

"This.. it's impossible only I could open the door." Matteo said slamming his hands on-top of the empty coffin.