Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Johanna's POV

Johanna was so happy to be called mini-Beckett, it was her big dream to become a good detective, just like her mother. When her dad was a little moody cause they wouldn't call her mini-Beckett-Castle they all laughed, Johanna did too. She really was like both of her parents but she knew the gang well enough to know they were just teasing with him. Johanna watched as her mom took his hands to comfort him and then she could see the two of them fall into each others eyes.She giggled and couldn't help herself.

"For god's sake, just kiss" she said and her mom looked at her with surprise. "What?" she asked shrugging and giggled.

Johanna saw her mom's cheeks turning a light red. She was blushing! That made Johanna just giggle even more. She loved watching her parents be together. Johanna stepped back and joined Lanie, Esposito and Ryan were they stood, Gates had already walked to her office. Johanna watched as her dad took her mom's cheek in his hand and then when he bent down to kiss her she couldn't see anything anymore. Lanie had put her hand over her eyes. Johanna lifted her hands to her face and moved Lanie's hands to take a peak at her parents kissing. When they broke apart their faces lit up in smiles when they saw the hand Lanie had in front of Johanna's face.

"How about we meet at a restaurant at five? Cause we can't go out now, it's only like ten o'clock" her mom asked the rest of the crew.

"Detectives, you don't forget to notify the victim's family are you?" Gates stuck out her head from her office to say.

"Of course not" Ryan said and she half smiled before returning back into her office.

"I want to be the one telling Gale" Johanna said.

Her parents and the others looked at her understanding.

"Ok, sweetie, do you know if he's in school or at home?" her mom asks her and Johanna thought about it.

She actually had no idea, so she took up her phone and sended a text to him and hoped he would answer soon.

"I need to do some paper work before we go" her mom said and turned to face her desk.

"Aaaaaand that's our cue to go get some candy don't you think?" her dad asked her and she looked at him like he was nuts. "What?"

"I'd rather sit and watch mom write paper work, I need to know how that works" Johanna said to her father and he looked at her with big eyes.

"Ya', see, mini-Beckett" Esposito teased and Castle stuck out his tongue against him.

"Ha ha" he said sarcastically and Johanna joined the laughter her mom and the rest of them had started.

She went towards the desk where her mother now sat and wrote on some paper.

"What is it even that you write?" she asked and her mom looked up.

"Well, for starter there's this report I need to fill in, writing down how the case looked like and what evidence and oppstacles we had, then there's some other stuff I need to fill out" her mom answered her question and let her look at the papers.

After some time, her mom was done with all the paper work and, lucky them, that was the time Johanna's phone gave away a 'pling' to notify a text coming in.

'I'm at home, mom's here too, how's the case going? You found the killer?' Johanna read from the phone.

She didn't read it out loud but she told her parents both Gale and his mom was at their home.

"Ok, let's go" her mom said and they went to the car and drove there.

When they got there it took some minutes for them to get from the car to the door. They decided Johanna would be the one to tell the family. They would gather them inside their living room which, according to Johanna, was pretty big and had two big comfortable couches facing each other.

Johanna knocked on the door and mrs. Collins opened the door rather quickly, Johanna figured Gale had warned her they would come as soon as she had answered his text that they were on their way to them to tell them something.

"Hi, come on in" mrs. Collins said and they stepped inside.

They stepped into the living room where Gale already sat in one of the couches. Johanna and her parents sat down in the opposite one while mrs. Collins sat down beside her son.

Johanna looked at her parents, she didn't really know how to start. If she should say something before or if she was just going to say that the man who killed Jacob Collins is going to jail for a long time. They smiled at her and her mom took her hand and it calmed her down. She turned to Gale and his mom.

"Ronald Hawk, the man who killed your dad... your husband, is now on his way to jail. We got him, it's over" Johanna said and she could see the relief in her friend and his mom's eyes.

"Thank you so much" mrs. Collins said and then she hugged her son.

"Thank Johanna, if it wasn't for her the man would've never confessed" Johanna looked at her mom who looked back at her with pride.

Mrs. Collins and Gale watched her too, both having confused faces.

"Johanna went into the interrogation room with Beckett here, and she was the one that got the confession from Ronald Hawk" her dad explained.

"You went in there?" Gale asked surprised.

"Yeah, it was the only way to get a confession" Johanna said blushing.

"You tell me everything tomorrow in school?" Gale asked.

"Yes, I need to tell Olive about it too" Johanna said with a smile on her lips.

"You're really living your dream at the moment, aren't you?" he said and she answered with a smirk.

"Absolutely!" she said and looked at her mom who looked back with a stupid smile.

A/N:

Ok, so last chapter will be up tomorrow! Thank you all for reading!!