Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Johanna's POV

Johanna jumped out of the car and started walking towards the school's door. She thought of not going inside but since she didn't hear her parents' car take off she knew they were watching her. So she walked the way over to the door and opened it. She glide inside and looked through the small window in the door. She saw her parents wait some minutes and then she saw them drive away.

"Miss Castle, shouldn't you be at home?" Johanna heard the familiar voice of her principal.

Johanna slowly turned around to face her principal.

"I... uh... My mom and dad told me they changed the meeting I was going to so I decided to go back to school" Johanna lied.

The principal didn't look like he believed her but he let it go.

"Well, well, off to class then" he said and left her in the corridor.

She sighed with relief and walked towards her lesson. The lesson was english so she had no worries about it. They were going to write a story but she was already done with it. She knocked on the door which led into the classroom where her classmates already had begun the lesson. When her english teacher opened the door he looked quite mad.

"Why are you late, miss Castle?" He questioned.

"I was supposed to be in a meeting, I gave the note to the principal but my parents told me too late the meeting was moved. That's why I'm late" Johanna said and her lie sounded true.
Her teacher looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Can I come in?" Johanna said after minutes of silence.

He sighed and stepped aside to let her in. She went to her table and started taking out her books and computer. They had computers on their school since her father had contributed a large donation cause he thought his kids should be able to write better. She didn't really get it either but she liked being able to write on a computer so she didn't complain. She started her laptop and opened up her story. Her classmates tapped on their computers but she could see some of them was stuck. She got a message on her computer and she thanked god she had remembered to turn the sound off. She clicked on the message and saw it was from one of the guys in her class that she kind of liked. They had been friends for so long that she wasn't sure she even had a chance with him. He was kind of her best friend of the guys. She read the message.

'What's up? Where have you been?' the message made her look up from her computer and glanced at him in the class.

He sat two rows in front of her and she could see he discreet glance back at her with a smile. She blushed and answered the message.

'You know where ;) details later :)' she looked at the message and thought about erasing the wink smiley but clicked send before regretting it.

She got a new message from a girl in the class.

'Please, I'm stuck, help me?'.

Johanna knew exactly what the story the girl wrote was about so she just gave her a little inspiration to continue it. Suddenly she got two new messages. One from the guy she liked and one from her best friend. She clicked on the one from the guy first.

'Ok, can't wait ;)'.

She almost died of excitement, he had sent her a wink smiley! Plus he wanted to know more. She clicked on the message from her best friend.

'So, how did it go today? Why are you back already? No, interesting murder?' it said.

Johanna glanced to her right and saw her best friend look at her, waiting for an answer. She started to write.

'I'll tell you more later but the reason I'm back is because I got caught...' she sent the message and her friend look at her with wide eyes.

"What?" she whispered out loud.

"Miss Hudson, anything you want to tell the rest of the class?" their english teacher asked and she immediately shook her head.

"No, I'm good, just thinking loud what to write in my story" she lied and returned to her laptop.

She started writing again and soon Johanna got a new message.

'Tell me EVERYTHING! What did your parents say? HOW did you get caught? Didn't you give that guard his donuts?' the message said.

Johanna smiled at all the questions.

'Later' she wrote and sent it.

A/N:

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I forgot that I hadn't... Please tell me what you think :) and thanks for reading it! Love you!!<3