Chapter 13: Max's Surprise

"Max, we have to go to the mall today." Chloe said. "Why?" Max asked her. "I need to get something from there." Chloe said. Max raised her eyebrow. "Get what?" She asked. "It's a surprise, Maximus. I can't say." Chloe said with a shrug.

"Don't do this to me, Chloe. Come on, what is it?" Max asked, a playful smile spreading across her face. "Sorry, baby. I can't tell you." Chloe said to her. "You'll just have to find out tonight." She said. "Okay, fine. When do you wanna go?" Max said. "Can we go now?" Chloe asked. Max shrugged. "Okay, sure." She said. "Cool. Let's go!" Chloe said.

Max's POV

We arrived at the mall a few minutes later. "Aren't you tired of the mall yet?" I asked. "I just need to get this one thing!" Chloe told me. I was eager to know what it was.

"Okay, how about this. You can do whatever you want to me later if you tell me." I told her.

Chloe smiled at me. "Whatever I want?" She said. "Whatever you want..." I confirmed. "As much as I'm tempted, I can't tell you." Chloe said. I groaned and said, "Come on honey, please? You're killing me." "Trust me, it'll be worth it." Chloe told me. "Okay, fine." I said.

We entered the mall and Chloe knew exactly where she was going. "Chloe, wait up!" I said. "Max, speed up!" She said back. "Oh my god, I hate you." I said as I caught up to her. "Awww... I love you?" Chloe said and I laughed. "I love you too." I told her. We got to the benches and Chloe turned to me.

"Okay, Max. You stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Where are you going?"

"To get your surprise." Chloe said. She kissed my cheek and walked away. I looked around and sat down.

I wonder what Chloe's getting me. It must be something special to come to the mall for. Whatever it is, I know I'll like it. Chloe always knows what to get me. For my birthday's, Christmas', she just gets the best gifts. That's why I love her so much.

I took out my phone and texted Daniel.

M- Hey.
D- sup
M- What's up?
D- nothing much just chilling. you?
M- I'm currently waiting for Chloe at the mall. She said she was getting me a surprise.
D- cool dude tell her I say sup
M- Will do ttyl.
D- twizzums

I started playing games on my phone. This wait for Chloe felt like it was going on forever. And finally, Chloe came back with a bag.

"Finally. Took you long enough." I said.

"Sorry, there was a line." Chloe told me.

"Daniel says sup." I told her. "Oh, was he just here?" Chloe asked. "No, I was texting him." I told her. She nodded. "Let's get outta here." She said and we made our way to the doors. "So, when are you showing me this gift?" I asked. "Tonight, hippie. You're just so impatient." Chloe said.

"Me? Impatient? You're the one who rushed to get my clothes off last night."

"I just wanted to see that sexy body of yours, babe."

"Uh-huh. Sure." I said and shoved her.

Chloe put the bag securely in the back and sat beside me. "I wish I had the power to forward time." I said. Chloe laughed. "You're just so eager to see it, aren't you?" She said. "Of course, Chlo'. My girlfriend just bought me a gift. How else should I react?" I said. "Trust me Max. I promise you it will be worth it." Chloe said to me. "Okay. I can wait." I said. "Good. Now, let's spend some time together." Chloe said and started her truck.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her. "Let's just drive. Enjoy each other's company." Chloe said. I smiled at her. "That sounds nice." I told her.

Chloe's POV

After we got back, I hid the gift I got for Max. She's going to be so stoked! I can't wait to see her face. I'm sure she'll love it. After snuggling with her, I knew it was time. "Max, wait here. I'll call you when I'm ready." I told her and stood up. I was so nervous.

Max's POV

Wonder what it is now? Chloe's been very secretive about what she got me.

"Okay babe, come here." Chloe said to me. I stood up and walked over to her. The bag from earlier was on the bed. Chloe smiled at me and she took my hands. "So, I talked to Vanessa and Ryan last night. And we all agreed to this." She said. "Agreed to what?" I questioned. Chloe grinned at me and reached into the bag. She pulled out something from the bag.

And it was the camera I wanted.

"Oh my god! Is this what you got me at the mall?" I asked her. Chloe handed it to me. "Yes it is, you're parents agreed and said we could charge half of it on their credit card." She said. "And I paid the rest." Chloe added. "Is that why you asked me to sit at the bench?" I asked her. "Yeah, that's exactly why. I wanted it to be the perfect gift." She said.

"I love it! Thanks, baby!" I said, placing the camera on the bed and hugging her tightly. "You're welcome, Maxi Pad." Chloe said to me.

"This does mean I'll have to stop using Williams camera though." I said. "Don't worry about that, Max. I'm sure you'll put this baby to good use." Chloe said to me. "Let's see how it looks." I said and grabbed the camera. I wrapped my arm around her and smiled widely. Taking our picture. "It looks good!" Chloe said as we looked at it.

"You look beautiful." I told her. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything about Chloe was beautiful in this picture. I placed the camera down and draped my arms around her neck. "You like your early Christmas present?" Chloe asked. "I love my early Christmas present." I told her and kissed her deeply.

Chloe pushed me against the wall and pinned my wrists to the wall. She kissed down my neck and bit me softly. Causing me to let out a moan. Chloe looked up and grinned at me. I pushed her to the bed and crawled on top of her and we started making out on the bed. I kissed both sides of her face and pecked her nose softly. I lifted myself on top of her and gazed into her blue eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Chloe." I whispered. Chloe ran her fingers down my cheek. "I know I am." She whispered back. I laughed and said, "Way to kill the mood." She winked at me. "That's me. The mood killer." She said. "Oh, stop." I said and I kissed her again and rested my head on her chest.

After laying with her for a bit, Chloe said, "I know what we can do tonight." She said. "What's that?" I questioned. "We can go get us some drinks." I sat up. "Chloe, you know I don't drink." I told her. "And that changes tonight! Come on, just have one drink... for me." She said.

I sighed and smiled. "Just one. Okay?" "Hella yes! I knew you'd come to the dark side eventually!" Chloe said. "Yeah, if you say so. Don't get used to me drinking." I told her.

"Honey, you'll be a total lightweight." She said. "No shit, Chloe." I told her. I started getting off of Chloe, until she wrapped her legs around my waist. "We don't have to go now though." She said with a grin. I smirked at her and leaned down. Kissing her again. Chloe moaned. Turning me on even more. As if her sexiness wasn't already enough to make me want her.

I lifted her shirt up and pressed my lips to her stomach. Chloe spread her arms across the bed. Pleasure flowing through her body.

"Oh, Max..." She moaned.

I looked up and smiled at her. I continued kissing down her body. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Kissing every inch of skin that was exposed.

Chloe arched her hips off the bed as I slipped her jeans off of her legs and kissed her ankle. I eagerly made my way up her leg. Pressing soft, delicate kisses against her pale skin. I kissed the inside of her thigh and between her legs. Chloe moaned louder. Arching her back off the bed. "Max!" She shouted. I smiled to myself. Knowing I was doing my job right.

We wouldn't be drinking for a while.