Chapter 27: Back Together

Max's POV

We walked around the neighbourhood and talked for a while. Chloe held my hand tightly. We've calmed down now and are now happy and having a good time. There will be time for talking later. Right now, I'm just glad to finally have my girlfriend back. After a while, we round back to Grace's house.

"Listen dude, as fun as this was, this is where we part ways." Daniel said. "Come on skater boy. You don't want to stick around?" Chloe said. "Yeah, come on Daniel. Hang out with us. For old time sake." I added, hitting his arm. He shrugged. "I really should stay here, man. Christmas is in a few days and my mom and grandma want me around to wrap presents with them and shit like that." He said.

Chloe turned her head to me. "Do you hear that, Max? Daniel would rather wrap presents then hang out with us!" I pressed my hands to my chest dramatically. "I know. I'm severely offended!" I said. "We can't let him go without a hug." Chloe said with a grin and we turned to Daniel with our arms open.

"Don't even try to run, Daniel." I said. "Shit. Fine, dude. If it makes you two happy." He said and surprisingly wrapped us in his arms as we hugged him.

"Daniel accepting a hug? The Christmas spirit lingers inside him after all." Chloe said. "Alright, okay!" He said as he quickly backed out of the hug. "We should hang out tomorrow. Everyone. Victoria and her friends can tag along to if they want." I said. Chloe smiled at me.

"That sounds hella awesome." She said. Oh, how I've missed hearing that word.

"Cool man. Sounds good." Daniel said. "Oh, by the way. You and Taylor, huh?" Chloe said to him and grinned. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that!" I said. Daniel smiled nervously, running a hand through his hair. "Funny how things work out, huh?" He said.

"We're proud of you, Daniel. Taylor really likes you." I said. "Yeah man. Treat her good!" Chloe told him. He smiled and shrugged. "We're just taking things slow for now." He said. "Trust me, skater boy. Taking it slow will turn to taking it fast." Chloe said, sliding her hand down my back and lightly squeezing. Making a smile spread across my face.

"We'll see." He said. "Good night, Daniel." I said to him. He nodded toward us and turned to Grace's house.

Chloe turned to me with her infamous smirk and kissed me passionately. "Let's go back to the room and do a little... something." Chloe said, a devilish grin spreading across her face. I grinned back at her and we got into her truck and drove off to the Triple Peaks Hotel.

"It's seriously so good to have you back Chloe. I missed you so much." I said, placing my hand on her leg. "You and me both, hippie." Chloe said back. I rubbed her leg softly and smiled at her. "Oh shit, I should go check out of my hotel." Chloe said. "Where is it?" I asked her. "I think it's on the way." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You think?" I questioned her. "Don't you dare doubt me, Max." Chloe told me. "Or you'll do what?" I said. "You'll find out." She said back. I laughed and sighed happily.

Chloe's POV

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel I stayed at and unbuckled my seatbelt. "I'll be back, baby." I said and pressed a kiss to Max's cheek. I left the truck and strutted over to the doors. It was nice to finally be in Max's arms again.

"Good evening, miss. How can I help you?" The hotel clerk questioned. "I'm checking out." I told him. "Oh... okay, I can help you with that." He said, a little taken back.

Max's POV

I sat back and sighed happily. My girlfriend is finally mine again. We can forget everything and move on. I'm so happy. I love Chloe so much. And I'm going to show her tonight how much she means to me.

I saw Chloe coming out with her stuff. I laughed as she struggled to carry everything. She opened the back and said, "A little help would be much appreciated." I laughed and replied, "Help's overrated. You got this, babe."

Once we got back to Triple Peaks, we grabbed Chloe's stuff and left the truck and entered the hotel. "Hello ladies. How's your night?" The hotel clerk asked.

"Good."

"Good." We both said.

She smiled at us and nodded. The elevator dropped us off at the fourth floor and we walked to our room. "Amazeballs. I forgot how fancy this place was." Chloe said.

"A lot better than the shithole I held up in." She said.

"Well, you're mine again. That's what matters." I told her.

I slipped the card through the door and opened it. And even before I could take off my jacket, Chloe pushed me against the door and kissed me deeply. She started unzipping my jacket and threw it to the ground.

I wrapped my arms around her and showered Chloe's face with kisses as she took off her jacket. She lifted me off the ground as I wrapped my arms and legs around her. Still making out with me, she walked over to the bed and fell on top of me on the bed and kissed my neck.

Max let out a moan of pleasure as Chloe's lips kissed her neck. Chloe eagerly started removing Max's shirt and pressed her lips to Max's stomach. She pressed several kisses on Max's stomach and kissed her way up Max's body. Max weaved her fingers through Chloe's hair as she moved up her body.

After kissing her deeply, Max rolled on top of Chloe and straddled her hips. Grinding against her softly. Max kissed Chloe as she started moving against her faster. Chloe let out a moan as Max moved against her. Chloe clutched Max's hair tightly in her fist.

After a while, breathing heavily, Max lied beside her blue-haired girlfriend. Chloe turned to face Max. Running her hand down Max's chest and cupping her breast. Max turned to face Chloe. She stroked her hand through the hair above Chloe's ear. Creating a curved like motion.

Tears started building inside Chloe's eyes. She shook her head and looked at Max. "I'm so sorry." She whispered softly. "Shhhh." Max told her and brought Chloe in her arms. Gently holding her head to her chest. "I'm so sorry, Max." Chloe cried into Max's chest. Max ran her fingers through Chloe's hair. Assuring her everything was alright.

"I love you so much, Max. So, so much!" Chloe said. "Hush now, honey. It's okay." Max whispered softly. Chloe looked into Max's eyes. "You're the woman I love, Max. I will never do that to you again." Chloe said. Max kissed Chloe's forehead and held her tightly in her arms.

"Let's go to sleep." Max whispered. The two women cuddled close together and let the warmth of each other put them to sleep.

A smile spread across Max's face. She finally has Chloe back in her arms. Something she's wanted ever so desperately since their separation. Everything was finally back on track. Max was never letting Chloe go. She loved her so much. Max fought so hard for the second time to have Chloe all to herself. And she succeeded. Chloe was hers again.

Max held Chloe tightly in her arms and dozed off into sleep. Smiling to herself.