Introducing 8EM

8em-group name
8am-fandom name
Bighit entertainment-company

Min Ryung-Lee- RL-24-
Rl is her stage name and she then is the leader of the group. She also is very lonely. If Namjoon and Suga had a child it would be her. She is Suga's little sister. She is always on interviews and is pretty fluent in English. She is the lead rapper and is the 2nd busiest out of all the members.

Rui Jihyun- Ryu-24
She's the quietest and gets the least screen time because she hates it (is camera shy). She's the chef in the dorm 'cause she likes to cook and is very good at it. Always locks herself in her room, stays up late to watch anime and plays games, knows how to speak Japanese, loves to go on her skateboard, swears a lot. Socially awkward, but once you get to know her, she's comfortable to be around. Sometimes wears her glasses.

Ri Kyo- Oreo-23
She's the visual and goes on many photoshoots. She has the least lines because she is visual and because she has a big part of being visual she gives the members the chance. She lives for food, sleeping, kdramas, and coffee. She stays in her room to eat and watch kdramas. Always late to practices and photoshoots. She swears and lies but doesn't even mean to. Hides lots of secrets.

Hwang Mi-So- Mimi-23
The mom of the group. She's always worried about everyone in the group, if their sleeping well, if their healthy, etc. She loves music, reading, cleaning and helping. Shes rude but nice at the same time. She's the most ticklish out of the members and when she gets too exited she tends to slap people at the back. Can be annoying sometimes.

Sol Yuri- Liah-23
She's the dad of the group and isn't afraid to hit or scold anyone even if they are older. She is also the scariest of them all. Always bullies the other members especially Su-Ji. She always takes walks outside to release her stress. When she laughs so hard she likes to hit people. She stays calm on most situations when it's a situation that's horrible.

Han seo Yang- YanYan-22
She is the decent dancer in the group, but can still dance. She is good at singing . She gets tired easily and will act like a little child when she is tired. She will try to do aegyo when she's tired. She is the brat and drama queen of the group. She is very annoying because she will always ask people for help. Sometimes she can't be annoying, instead she'll be funny. When she sees Oreo wearing a hood she'd put her head inside the hood as her hobby.

Shin Su-Ji- Su Ji-21
Su-Ji is the lead dancer and singer of the group. She stays up late doing dance stuff and everyone asks her for help especially YanYan. She doesn't do aegyo but when she does it, it's cute. She is the clumsiest out of the group and when I say clumsiest I mean really clumsy. She keeps her distance from Liah but since their roommates she really can't.

Kae Yoon-Ah- Ky-20
She is very energetic and playful. She likes to make her unnies laugh and smile. She is very respectful, and will do what people tell her to do. She treats people, like how she wants to be treated. She is a very trustful person that's you would want to gain trust from her. She is the nicest out of the group even when the others try to be nice.