Chapter 11

*WHEN LIAH WAS WALKING AND SU-JI WAS IN THE STUDIO WITH YANYAN*

RYU'S POV

There's a person stalking me on social medias lately. Yes, I know I'm popular and fans all follow me like all my photos, but this is different.

A person has added me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. They liked all my pictures and all the things I posted. They found all my social medias and everything I use.

I don't know if this is an 8AM or if this is just a stalker. People follow me but they don't know who's behind the phone their following. No 8AM has ever found me so I'd be surprised if an 8AM found me.

I know I'm socially awkward, but I'm not in social medias. I like talking to people online even though I don't know them. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I locked myself in my room, not feeling like going outside today. Luckily, I can cook, so I bring food inside my room.

My room isn't messy. No one has ever seen the inside of it so they can judge all they want.

I hear a vacuum downstairs, that means MiMi is cleaning and I don't care about any other members. Just going to stalk the person, who stalked me.

*5 HOURS LATER*

Wow, that took me so long just to find out who this person is.

On my spare time I hack people to find out who they are. None of the members know this and I'm going to keep it that way.

And I found out who the person is.
It was

Jin.

I honestly don't know who that person is but I hacked into his account and he's from BTS. Well I didn't listen to RL'S introduction when she was introducing us.

RL was too boring. Not trying to be offensive to the leader. I mean she really is. She just goes on interviews and stuff because we all can't speak English fluently.

Jin huh..

Well I'm going to stalk him without him knowing.

*WHEN ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING*

JIN'S POV

I decided to cook for the day.

I didn't know what to cook so I searched up recipes of what to cook.

I found a recipe and decided to cook it.

I got an alarm about someone hacking into my accounts?

I checked it out. I guess the girl I've been stalking for days hacked me?!?

I acted quickly and started to get into my security and kick her out of my accounts and make my accounts more secure.

I heard a loud 'beep'.

I flinched and accidentally let go of my phone.

Great now it's in a bowl of flour.

Great just great.

I got it out and started to clean it. Good thing my phone is waterproof. I turned on the oven and was go on my phone when I saw V and Jimin watching TV. But something on the TV got my attention.

The word '8EM'.

I stopped what I was doing and took off my apron and sat down to watch with them.

Well I guess there's a channel about 8EM.

We were watching them on interviews, their MV'S, music, dance, fan meets, concerts, etc.

V and Jimin didn't even flinch when I sat down. Wow they really are concentrated on watching this I don't even know how they found this channel.

Wow.

*3 HOURS LATER*

8EM has cool songs.

I actually never listened or searched up any of them when we saw them. 

I only knew RL because she was popular on interviews. She's all over the web and we saw that she goes to a group named 8EM.

We got too much attracted to 8EM that I smelt something burning.

At first I didn't really care but I realized  something.

I WAS COOKING SOMETHING!

I got up and Jimin and V flinched.

I got the fire extinguisher.

And boy it ended really bad..

______
This is a fan'fic' so it's not realistic ok? I don't really know if there's a food that can cook for 3 hours.