Chapter 17

Order of performances above

SUGA'S POV

Jimin was about to say something when we heard, "Su-Ji!"

I looked over to the direction the voice was coming from. It was Got7.

"Oreo!" Jinyoung said with a smirk plastered across his face.

I got frustrated when he started smirking at Oreo. What is happening right now?

Got7 reached our table and I could see some of the Got7 members shocked. Probably because they're here. In front of 8em.

BamBam and Su-Ji hugged each other. Now what was that?

I could see Jinyoung staring at Oreo. Can he stop?

"BamBam!" Su-Ji said excitedly.

All of us were looking confused.

"Yah let's do our greeting." Su-Ji said to 8em for them to hear but we heard it too.

"2! 3! 8! Forever with AM! Annyeonghaseyo 8em-imnida!" 8em said together and bowed.

They had a smile on their face. And after that they returned to their normal impression.

"2,3.. Come and get it, GOT7! Annyeonghaseyo GOT7-imnida!" Got7 all said while bowing.

Now it's our turn.

"2!3! Bang Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtansonyeondan-imnida!" We all said together while bowing to them.

8em sat down on their chairs. "So you're from Got7 huh." Oreo said sounding bored. "Yeah I am. And your from 8em." Jinyoung replied. "No duh." She said sarcastically.

V's POV

My heart was getting out of control when BamBam suddenly hugged Su-Ji.

I don't know what this feeling is. Am I getting jealous? Nahh, no way. Probably something else.

"You guys friends or enemies?" Liah asked Jinyoung and Oreo. "I don't care what we are to each other." Oreo answered to Jinyoung with a blank expression but a fake smile.

"Well nice to meet you Got7. I'm RL this is Ryu, Oreo, MiMi, Liah, YanYan, Su-Ji and Ky." RL said bowing to them while the rest of 8em bowed to them too.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm JB this is Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom." JB said while bowing with Got7 to 8em.

"Su-Ji, what's your relationship with BamBam?" I asked suddenly out of the blue.

Why'd I ask that?

"Hm? Oh yeah, BamBam and I are childhood best friends." She said smiling brightly.

"You never told us that!" YanYan exclaimed. "Why should I tell you that?" Su-Ji asked.

Childhood best friends....

"Cause we're like sisters?" MiMi said, but I don't know wether she was angry or happy, maybe both. Su-Ji was about to speak when we heard,