Chapter 13

Rap Line:
RL
Oreo
Liah
Ryu

Vocal Line:
Su-Ji
MiMi
YanYan
Ky

*THE NEXT DAY*

JHOPE'S POV

We just finished our dance practice and memorizing all of the song lyrics to DNA. We all had nothing to do, so half of us went to rest and the other half of us just locked ourselves in our rooms.

While I was in my room, just watching some TV, I got a call from RL. Suga gave me RL's number just in case. I guess Suga gave RL all our numbers too. I answered the call.

*In Call*

Jhope: Hey RL, what's up?

RL: Nothing much. Hey, can you help me with something?

Jhope: Sure, what is it?

RL: Well, I wrote a new song and it has some of our vocalists rapping in it. I was hoping you wouldn't mind helping me teach them how to rap their part.

Jhope: Yeah sure, I don't mind. Although, why ask me? Why not ask RM, Suga or the rap line of your group?

RL: Well, RM would probably destroy anything he touches and you know... We got some pretty valuable things here. Our rap line is pretty busy. Oreo at her photo shoots, Ryu, locked herself in her room I guess. Liah? Nope not taking the chances of waking her up. And Suga? Nahh not taking risks.

Jhope: Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes.

*END CALL*

I arrived at 8EM's dorm.

I went to the door and pressed the doorbell.

The door finally opened and revealed a sleepy MiMi. At first she looked annoyed then she rubbed her eyes and started to stare at me. Then after like a long 3 minutes, she smiled.

"Oh, hello J-Hope oppa! What are you doing here?" She said in excitement.

"...I'm supposed to help you guys rap..didn't RL tell you?"

"Nope." After that answer, there was a long moment of silence and the tension grew stronger. Suddenly, RL came out of nowhere and broke the silence..thank god.

"Oh, you're here. Sorry for the wait..I see MiMi kept you company but I guess she didn't bother to let you in.." RL said staring at MiMi.

"Oh...sorry come in." MiMi said flustered, probably because RL is staring at her..

"Thanks." I came in with a smile plastered on my face.

*After I teached the vocalist how to rap*

"Well I'm off now. Good luck in your new song! I can't wait to hear it." I said with a wide smile, and everything I said was true, I really wanted to know how their song turned out.

"Kamsamida for helping us!" The girls said in unison and bowed before I went out the door.