Chapter 4

KYO'S POV
I woke up to be greeted by the sun. Ahh
Fuck you sun just fuck you. I forced myself to stand up and go to the bathroom. No photo shoots today yay. I'm so sarcastic.

When I was finished in the bathroom I went outside and don't care what I'm stepping on. I stepped on whatever they are. I hear groaning from a person. Finally the kitchen!!!

"Omo! Kyo your finally home and you just stepped on BTS." Ky exclaimed "I needdd foodddd!" I said in a angry tone.

JIMIN'S POV
I feel something on my stomach. Ah gosh it hurts.. all I heard was "I needdd foodddd!" New visitors? I keep groaning from the pain on my stomach and I hear the other members groaning in pain too.

We slept on the floor last night because Suga and Jhope took the space on the couch. And now we're lifelessly on the ground groaning in pain.

Kyo's POV
"RL is in a interview, Su-Ji is dancing as always, YanYan is at school, MiMi is teaching YanYan, Liah is out for a walk,
Ryu Locked herself in her room."
"Mh hm" I said.
I felt a soul. No, actually more than a soul standing behind me. I turned around. I raised an eyebrow. "Bye Sherlock." I said, grabbed my chocolate pretzels and went to my room to watch kdramas.

KY'S POV
BTS was behind Kyo. She turned around, said "Bye Sherlock." and went with the chocolate pretzels. I don't know if Kyo did an expression because I was behind her.

"That's Kyo for ya!" I said and laughed nervously. "That's Kyo??" Jin said. "She usually doesn't go out of her room until we say so." I said. "Anyways we'll be on our way, thank you for letting us stay here." Jungkook said and bowed. I smiled and said "Your welcome" with aegyo.

They woke up their hyungs and left. Now I'm a loner.

BTS'S POV
"Finally home at last!" Suga said. "Now tell us who you guys have a crush on.. I can tell." -wink wink- RM said.

"Not interested in either of them" Suga said. "Neither am I." They all said altogether leaving RM in surprise.

"Well I'm going to my room cya."

RM's POV

It's been about 5 hours or so locking myself inside my room. I decided to go
outside to walk, to freshen up. I thought to myself about why they're denying the truth.

I don't like being the wrong one.

I was in deep thought when I saw Liah roaming around. It was nighttime so it's dangerous for girls being out here, especially in the dark. AND SHES ENTERING AN ALLEYWAY!? THAT'S MORE DANGEROUS!

I was still following her when she turned around and faced me "Why are you following me?"

"U-um well I was going the same way as you? YEAH I WAS GOING THE SAME WAY AS YOU! I think.." I said but muttered the last part that hopefully she didn't hear.. I was trying to not make eye contact.

There was silence. Now this is where I fudged up. Before I could say anything I hear boys screaming their lungs out. Now this is where I really fudge up.

"IT'S LIAH FROM 8EM SHE'S ACTUALLY HERE!!!" Now that's where Liah fudged up. Now I have to fix this. I walked up towards Liah. "Just freeze and follow what I do" I told her.

"She's not Liah shes..RUNN!" Liah started running so fast I couldn't even catch up with her. But when I did, I fell to the ground. "You'rr at least not going to say Thank you?"

"Why should I? I could've handled it myself.." "Well. At least I was there!" I yelled because she started to walk away. "Don't care anymore." She answered.

"WAIT! Do you want to hang out sometime?" I made eye contact with her. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU RM -mentally slaps himself-

I could tell she was flustered because she began to lose eye contact but I was still staring at her.

"S-sur..erm...sure.." She left saying that leaving me speechless.

YASSSSS. Wait... DID I JUST DO THAT?!