Chapter 16

Oreo's POV

After that person's long speech that was killing my ears, the leaders of each group had to go to the organizers to give them details about their group, so they know which music to play and add special effects.

While RL was doing that, we got off the stage. All of us just got off of it without using the stairs since we're too lazy.

I don't know why we didn't use the stairs, because our dresses/skirts is lifting! Like...shit.

We sat down on our table and I don't know what the other members were doing, but I just wanted to sleep right now so I put my head down.

I was really pissed because the organizers of this event didn't even bother to put a pillow, or a cover on the chair for our dresses, shorts or skirts.

While I was putting my head down, I heard people coming our direction. I looked up and saw all the other members' head down too.

Aishhh! I saw BTS coming our direction. Why them! I actually never got their names but I know the guy that helped Su-Ji from fainting, but I don't know his name.

"Ahem." Someone with mint hair said. I was still looking at them, but my expression showed that I was bored and annoyed.

Su-Ji was the only one to look up. I could tell she was blushing. Aishh this girl. She stood up and bowed to them. They bowed back.

I could tell Su-Ji was telling me to bow, but I ignored her and stood up to go to the bathroom, because I didn't want to talk right now.

MIMI's POV

I heard someone say, "Ahem." But I didn't lift my head up. Instead, I heard someone stand up and I heard someone else stand up.

I lifted my head and saw BTS. Wow they all look handsome, to be truthful.

"Oh, Hello." I said while bowing, they bowed back. "Hi!" Jhope said joyfully.
"So.. what was the cause of all of you getting late?" Jin asked.

I don't really want to answer.

Just when I was about to speak, RL and RM came back.

Oreo's POV

While I was going to the bathroom I bumped into somebody. I fell. Obviously. I stood up by myself. I bowed and said, "Mian." And went away."Oreo!" I heard the person shout, but only for me to hear.

So I turned around. I don't really remember names so I don't know who that guy is. "I really need to go the bathroom so I'll talk to you after I get out!" I shouted back for him to hear.

He nodded and I went to the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and saw him waiting by the door.

I bowed. "So, who are you again?"I questioned while raising an eyebrow. "You don't remember me? Aish of course, I'm Jinyoung." He said while bowing.

"Nice to me- Ohhh Jinyoung. Now I remember who you are." I said while bowing.

Me and Jinyoung had a collab at a photo shoot. That's why.

He smiled brightly. I heard someone call out his name from afar. "Well, I have to go. See you around? He asked. "Yeah sure, in your dreams." I replied while walking away to go to our table.

I saw RM and RL already there.

I sat down on my seat. "Oh let me introduce you all over again." RL said. "Go ahead." I say.

Then she started introducing me and Su-Ji to them because I guess when I called Su-Ji last time, RL was introducing them to each other.

I stood up and bowed to them. They bowed back. "Nice to meet you." I said trying to sound cheerful. Then I sat back down.

LIAH's POV

When Oreo came back, all our heads were towards BTS.

"You haven't answered me yet." Jin says looking at all of us. "Why were you guys late?" "Why would you wanna know?" I said looking annoyed.

"Yah, I'm older than you!" "Mian for showing a bad impression." I said while bowing. Some of them started giggling.

"We were late because we practiced last night and slept late." RL said trying to keep her composure.

"Oh ok." Jungkook said. Some of them won't just talk, would they?

RL sat down on her seat. We're the only group sitting down on our table. The rest of the groups are either talking to each other, practicing, or doing something else.

"I like what you're all wearing." RM said awkwardly.

Now that to think of it, it's their first time seeing us in a dress/skirt/short. When we met we were all in jeans, pants, etc. "Thank you?" Ky said. It seemed more like asking though.

All of them looked away when our heads turned to their direction. Are they this afraid of girls?

Jimin was about to say something when we heard, "Su-Ji!"