Chapter 21

*12:30 AM at Midnight*

RL's POV

I have been gone, since this morning. No one has probably noticed. I hope they didn't actually notice because I hate worrying the others. It's not like I hate them, and I wanted to run away. No, that's not the reason I've been gone all day. I'm actually not in South Korea right now. That's because I'm in Hong Kong, China. I'm here because I wanted to book a five-star hotel for us. This hotel is the best in the world actually. You can only book in person, but it's quite a wait since they need to make sure all the rooms are cleaned and prepared for the number of people staying there.

I booked 5 rooms, since there are 15 of us. The reason there are 15 of us is because we're bringing BTS with us. We collaborated on one of the songs I had written in the album. I did it for the fan-service. When we released the MV for that, the fans were so crazy about it.

The song is called: "When I call". The song is about how a family member died and we didn't notice because we were distracted by things going on in our lives. Then, the day became meaningless, like we have lost a part of us. Then, we try to call the deceased family member because we can't believe they're really gone. Then, the chorus is asking where they are, when we call. Then, at the end, they realize they are in a better place now, so they come to a peaceful acceptance. However, they still try to call one last time because they're hoping that someone will answer. No matter where they are.

The actual reason I wrote that song is because Suga and I's parents weren't really supportive. I wrote that song for them because I don't know when they will die. This shows, how I will feel when they die. This means, I will always love them. No matter, what hell they have put us through in the past, because the past can never be changed, you might not be able to forget the past. However, if you face your past and move on from it, you will be able to grow as a person.

*3 hours later*

I went to the stage that we will be performing on, and set up everything because the organizers were sick. I didn't mind, they taught me how to set up special effects, fireworks and other stuff. Once I was done setting up the stage, I went back to the hotel and up to our rooms. The rooms I booked were on the 5th floor. I forgot to mention, there are 8 floors in this hotel.

*1 Day Before 8em's World Tour. 5 AM in Hong Kong*

It's 1 day before the others come. It's 5 AM here in Hong Kong, but it's 6 AM in Seoul, South Korea. The time here is 1 hour before Seoul's time, so that's why I woke up at 5. I'm used to Seoul's time, so this means I'm going to have a lot of jet lag. I'll get used to it soon.

I was just in my hotel room because I got scared, since the 8AM's who bought concert tickets, are arriving right now, going to the hotels they booked. I don't want to be attacked by them because I hate to loose my professionalism and the fact that you never know if those fans show up. If you're wondering what type of fans, I'm referring to sasaeng fans. Geez, those types of fans make me wanna flip out because it's being disrespectful to someone's personal boundaries.

I was thinking about when they would arrive, but then I realized it was still the beginning of the day. I groaned and called breakfast to the room, since we're first class. I don't know who I'm sharing a room with because I don't like deciding for others.

My breakfast came and the person who delivered it here left already. What am I going to do all day? I don't want to go outside. There are way too many people that will recognize me. I'm always on interviews, writing songs, helping the others with English, and so on. However, my thoughts were disrupted when I saw my phone ringing.

I checked the caller ID and saw that it was MiMi. So they actually noticed I was gone, I thought. I didn't answer and instead, turned my phone off since I didn't want to talk to them. I don't hate them. I just want to see how they will do in the interview without me, because I'm the one that always talks. This is because they are all so shy and can't speak English as fluently as me. The thing is, every time they get asked a question, they stutter. I'm not saying they're stupid. They are all incredibly smart, but very shy and they get nervous easily. However, when they're in the dorm, they all act like kids and they are so open... Not to mention, really loud...

*Couple Hours Have Passed. After School Club Interview with 8em, just released*

After School Club's interview with 8em has just been posted. I clicked on it and watched how they did. I stopped and predicted how it would go, then pressed play. The interviewer had the same name as Jimin, but she calls herself Jamie, so that no one gets confused.

*RL watching After School Club's Interview with 8em. In interview*

Jamie: Hello everyone! Today I am here with 8em!

8em: Hello everyone! We are the 8 member girl group: 8em!

Jamie: Nice to meet you! Can you introduce yourself for people who don't know you and tell your role in your group?

8em: Sure.

Jamie: Okay, go ahead.

8em: 2!3! 8! Forever with AM! Annyeonghaseyo 8EM-imnida!

Ky: Hello, my name is Kae Yoon-Ah. I'm also known as Ky. I am the Maknae of the group.

Su-Ji: Hello, my name is Shin Su-Ji. I'm also known as Su-Ji. I'm the main vocalist of the group.

YanYan: Hello, my name is Han Seo Yang. I'm also known as YanYan. I'm one of the vocalists in the group.

Liah: Hello, I'm Sol Yuri. I'm more known as Liah. I'm the lead rapper of the group.

MiMi: Hello, my name is Hwang Mi-So. I'm also known as MiMi. I'm a vocalist in the group.

Oreo: Hello, my name is Ri Kyo. I'm also known as Oreo or Kyo. I'm the visual of the group.

Ryu: Hello, my name is Ryu Jihyun. I'm also known as Ryu. I'm a rapper in the group.

8em: That's almost all of us.

Jamie: Almost? Who's your eighth member? She's the leader, right?

Liah: Oh yeah, you mean RL? She's not here, but I guess I'll introduce her.

Jamie: RL?! Wow, why isn't she here? However, you may introduce her.

Liah: Her name is Min Ryung-Lee. She is also known as and widely known as, RL. She is the leader and main rapper of the group.

Jamie: Okay, so that we now have everyone introduced. Let's do a vocal, rap and dance off!

*Time Skip: After Watching The rest of the Video. The Next Day. 8em is just getting on the Plane*

Still RL's POV

It's 5 AM here. I believe they're just getting on the plane. I hope that Suga didn't notice. If he did, then I would be dead. Suga isn't a bad brother. He is just really, really, really overprotective. Every time he sees one of my interviews and sees a guy, he freaks out and complains. He would say things like, "Did this guy flirt with you?! Stay away from guys, I don't want you hurt! If I ever see you with a guy again, you're getting an earful!" I tried, impersonating him.

Whatever... It's going to be awhile before they arrive. What should I do to past the time... The rooms, stage and schedule is all set up. I already had breakfast. So, I came to a conclusion. I'm going to take a nap. Why not? I'm always busy after all. Might as well give myself a break until they arrive. I guess I should set an alarm, so that I can do a last check to see if everything is doing well and so that no one sees me. I know when they do see me, I'm going to get smacked by Liah because they did have trouble with interview and I didn't help.

I'm going to rest up, I still have 4 hours until they arrive. I need to relax now. I'm over-working myself like always. Let me check that everything is doing fine.
Alarm√
Stage√
Rooms√
Schedules√.

Everything is checked. Now, I can go to sleep.