Chapter 22

•The next day while RL is in Hong Kong•

Su-Ji's POV

I woke up at 6:00 am because we have to practice our dance, vocal etc.

I went downstairs expecting for breakfast to be made, but..nothing.

"Is everyone still sleeping?!" I shouted in frustration.

I went back to my room to check if Liah unnie was still sleeping and she was. So I decided to wake her up.

"Unnie, wake up. It's already 6:00 am." I patted her shoulder since she was turned to her side.

"ARE YOU MENTAL?! IT 6:00 AM AND YOUR SAYING IT LIKE IT'S A NORMAL TIME TO WAKE UP!"

I flinched at what she said..jeez she's so loud. No wonder why the other members don't want to wake her up, because they don't want their eardrums to be blown to pieces!

"We have to wake up early today since we have a lot on our schedule, remember?" She probably forgot, or she wasn't listening to RL at all since she was the person who told us that. Speaking of RL, where in the world is she?!

" Oh, yeah.." she got out of bed and started to get ready as I wake up the other members.

KY's POV

Su-Ji woke me up quite early but I understand.

"Yoon-ah(ky's real name) can you wake up RL..unnie cause I'm too lazy to wake anyone else and plus, i'm hungry."

"Sure!" I said and gave her a thumbs up, but she just walked away without appreciating my actions!

I went to RL unnie's front door and knocked, I waited for an answer but nope..none. So I went inside and turned on the lights.

"RL UNNIE WAKE UP!!" I shouted but not that loud that the whole house could hear me.

I looked at RL unnie's bed but she wasn't there..maybe she's already at the living room, and probably woke up before I went to her room.

I walked to RL unnie's bathroom but she wasn't there, so I went to the kitchen looking for RL unnie, but she wasn't there either.

"Where's RL..unnie..I thought I told you to wake her up." Su-Ji Unnie looked at me, a little annoyed.

"She's not in her room, and not in her bathroom either.." I said, starting to get worried.

"Huh?! Let me call her." MiMi unnie said before she took out her phone, and started to dial RL unnie's number.

MiMi's POV

I quickly dialed RL unnie's number. It did ring, ring and ring, but no answer. I tried 5 more times, but still the same thing. I'm starting to get worried about her. Where could she possibly be? After the 6th call I had made, there was still no answer. I gave up and went back to the others.

I sighed and told everyone that I didn't get an answer. At first, they were quite shocked and nervous because we have to go on an interview without her, and we aren't fluent in English, but we realized that we had to go practice now.

Kyo's POV

We went to the dance studio and practiced a little bit. But even though it was only a little bit, it was still hard since we have a hard choreography.

After we practiced, we did a photo shoot which was also tiring since we did the photo shoot outside. Ryu didn't seem to be tired at all, since she enjoys being outside as much as she enjoys being inside her room.