Chapter 3

V'S POV
Our manager couldn't pick us up to go to our dorm so we have to stay at 8em's dorm.

I just knew that 8em goes to Bighit Entertainment so that's why they go to the same dance studio as us. Their dorm is actually nearby the dance studio which is lucky.

But I'm wondering, where Su-Ji went. She seems interesting for me not like any other girl I have seen.

I was at deep thought when I heard someone saying my name. It was Suga hyung. "V!! V!! YO V!" I snapped out. "Hm?" I answered. "We're here at their dorm and your lucky I waited for you to go inside!" Suga hyung kind of yelled. I looked around and me and Suga hyung were the only ones outside so I quickly entered only to be greeted by a fresh scent.

Wow it really smells good.
Someone on the sofa caught my eye. It was Su-Ji sleeping on the sofa peacefully. She really does look pretty..
"YAH V STOP DAYDREAMING!" Jin hyung whisper shouted making sure not to make up Su-Ji.

I.. was daydreaming... about Su-Ji?
I mentally slapped myself.
The next thing I knew was Liah slapping Su-Ji to wake up.

SU-JI'S POV
I slowly open my eyes only to be felt by a hand slapping me. I quickly look up to see Liah slapping me and BTS and most of 8em in front of me witnessing the scene that's happening right now.

Liah quickly got off me and I quickly stood up but failed only to be met by the ground. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!?" I asked. "What else. To wake you up" She answered and made a "duh" face.

"Let me sleeppppp" I pouted doing a little aegyo. "Awww she doing aegyo" Mimi said. I did a 70° degree bow and said goodnight and left. Really, really awkward.

SUGA'S POV
When Su-Ji left some of the 8em members left too. The only members that were there was RL and Ky left. The rest went to sleep.

I was informed that there was 8 members I never saw the 8th member. Maybe I'll meet her tomorrow, don't really care.

(Layout of 8em's Dorm above

(Layout of 8em's Dorm above. I know it's a bad sketch I was lazy and I needed to make it quick. Sry)

RL told us where the rooms are. I learned the 8th person I never seen. Kyo. That's her name. Ya, don't honestly care. We have to sleep on the couch. I know right so unfair.

RL left with Ky and we just sat on the couch. And I slept immediately.

BTS POV
"Suga hyung is fast asleep." Jungkook said. "So V, you've been staring at Su-Ji for a really long time. Have a crush on her? RM said smirking.

"Shshshshhshs their here right now I don't want them to hear what we're talking about. And no I don't." V answered.
"Well I'm going to sleep." Jhope said.
"Me too." Jimin said yawning.
"Me three." RM said.

"Goodnight." Jin said.
"Goodnight hyung." Jungkook said.

V's POV
I can't sleep. But I eventually did.