Chapter 14

Birthdate Above

*AFTER JHOPE LEFT*

RL'S POV

It was 7:09 after Jhope left. Everyone went back to their room and I was the only one watching tv in the living room. I got a call from our manager.

Our manager's name is Lee Sung Young and she's a woman. Our group and BTS have different managers.

•IN THE CALL•

RL: Yes?

Sung Young: Come to the company with the rest of 8em. We have to discuss something.

RL: Ok, we'll be there in a few minutes.

•END CALL•

After that call I've been questioning myself what we had to discuss. I was really worried actually.

All of us gathered in the living room and I told them that we had to go to the company.

They agreed and went up to their rooms to get ready.

We went outside and I started driving to the company.

•AT THE COMPANY•

We finally arrived at the company. It took us several minutes, but we're finally here.

We went inside and went to the meeting room.

While we were walking inside, I was really worried.

Our manager was waiting for us and was seated at the top of the table. All of us sat down to our destained seat.

"You'll be going to an event tomorrow." She spoke, then continued, "Sorry if we didn't warn you earlier, but we just got told today. I'm expecting you all to work hard today and make the best out of tomorrow. The folder in front of you will have everything you need. We'll discuss this more about tomorrow morning. Right now, I have another thing coming up to deal with.

And with that, she left. YanYan started getting hyped while some of the members were just staring in disbelief and some didn't care.

Wow. I can't believe we're going to an event tomorrow.

"Everyone listen up, were going to work hard for our 8AMs because they're the reason we got this far." I said.

Some of them nodded and some of them didn't.

"Let's open the folder now!" YanYan said in excitement.

We all opened the folder together. It showed all of the things happening in the event.

Groups In the Event:
8em
BTS
EXO
Seventeen
BLACKPINK
Twice
Redvelvet
Big Bang
Got7
Gfriend
Wanna one
IOI
Lovelyz
Girls generation
Super junior
Astro
Sistar

The Seating Position: