Chapter 23

Ky's POV

All of us were in the lobby lining up to get our tickets registered.

After we were finished, I could tell lots of people were looking at us..

Well who wouldn't?!
We were in front of the famous group, BTS, for crying out loud!

We just kept walking our way into the check-in. It's where they check your bags, (and you) to see if it's allowed in the airplane.

After that, which was so long, we went to our gate and waited for 6:00 to come.

We got to first class and we don't know who we're sitting with honestly.

I just want to arrive at Hong Kong. And I don't know where RL is. I'm worried about her, but she can always arrive at Hong Kong.

•Time Skip To 6:00•

Ryu's POV

It's around 6 right now. We went to our plane which was first class of course, and we had our own section. There's other people on the plane with us, but we have our own section to ourselves.

We sat down on our arranged seats. We didn't talk the whole time since we were all tired.

And the seats turns out not expecting..

•[Picture above how it looks like]•

I had to sit by myself, but someone was near me. Unlike the others, who had someone to sit with, no one is completely beside me. There's a space between us. The person that's sitting beside me is Jin.

I don't know who he is, but he sure was the guy stalking me.

Oreo is with Suga. There's a wall between the seats/beds that can be taken out or put back whenever they want.

All of the seats have that if they have someone to sit with. And in this case, they're beside each other. So I'm pretty lucky having a seat by myself but if I look to the left.. I see Jin..

Alright, back to the seating! Oreo with Suga, MiMi with Jhope, Liah with RM, YanYan with Jimin, Su-Ji with V, and finally Ky with Jungkook.

Hah pretty unlucky. They all have to sit with one of the BTS members. We've  been awkward with each other ever since we met. Not surprising though. None of us could lay down yet because they haven't allowed us. We could lay down when the airplane takes off.

While waiting for the time to pass by, I went on my phone and looked at memes.

KY's POV

When I sat down I looked at who I was sitting with.. Its Jungkook.. Well to be honest,  Jungkook and I never talked.. If I'm not mistaken.