Chapter 8

*In the vocal room with Su-Ji, while Liah headed out for her walk*

YanYan POV

I was with Su-Ji in the vocal room because I needed help with my vocals. "Am I singing this right? How do I sing this note? What type of note is this? Is this my line? Who's line is this? Is this a high note?" I questioned Su-Ji. "Su-Ji-Ah can you show me an example on how to do this note? Can we change some lines? Can I have some of your lines? Can you ask RL-unnie to change my lines? Can RL-unnie write more songs that is more about me?" I started to ask questions, then started to get off track. "Where is RL-unnie? Why is Kyo-unnie always on photo shoot? What's your favorite color? Can you ask Kyo to put me in her photo shoots? I mean I'm so pretty, why don't they add me? What is a visual again? Who is the visual again? What's your favorite food Su-Ji-Ah?" I ranted.

"YanYan." Su-Ji unnie said

"Yes, unnie."

"Just shut your mouth and listen, and I'm not your unnie." Su-Ji said, I did what she told me.

Suji did an example of the note.

"Now do what I did." Su-ji said.

I tried to do it but when I was doing it, my voice cracked.

"Try again but go softer so your voice doesn't crack and then, once you do that try again but not as soft."

I did as I was told and eventually got it.

" Did I do it correctly unnie."

"Yeah, now do your whole line and stop asking questions or I will cut your tongue off."

"What's wrong with questions?" I asked acting all innocent.

"You just asked a question...WHATEVER, NOW PRACTICE!"

After I practiced 1 line I began getting thirsty so I asked Su-Ji unnie to get me some water.

"Su-Ji unnie?*

"What?" she sounded annoyed...well whatever. I'll ask her anyway

"Can you get me some water? I'm thirsty, oh and I don't like the once we have in the studio so can you buy those natural water thingies at the convenience store nearby, JEBAL?"

"The water we have in the studio are natural water."

"Whatever..JEBAL" I said doing a lot of
aegyo.

"Ughh, fine just stop making that dumb face"

"KAMSAMIDA"

Su-Ji's POV

I went out of the the studio and headed to the convenience store...wait THERE IS NO NEARBY CONVENIENCE STORE AND ONLY A MALL WHERE THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING 8AM FANS..UGHHHH...at least I have my black jacket and a mask so at least I could disguise myself.

I went into the the mall and started to look for a water bottle section, I don't know what I'm looking for.

"IS THAT SU-JI UNNIE?!" A fangirl yelled so loud almost the whole mall heard her.

"Well shit." I whispered very quietly.

Then I heard shoes squeaking so I started running. While I was running, I saw a little convenience store so I went in there hoping they wouldn't find me.

I SAW THE WATER THING! I quickly bought it and ran out of the mall, and went back into the studio

Since I ran from the mall all the way to the studio, I was very very tired and was panting.

I entered the room to be met by... BTS??!

"Unnie what took you so long?" YanYan said acting all innocent.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THE CONVENIENCE STORE WAS IN A MALL!"

I shouted so loud that the BTS members flinched

I threw the water at YanYan.

"I'm going home." And with that, I left the studio and walked back to the dorm.

"I hate her." I whispered.

It was getting dark when I got home and the first thing I did was sleep.

While I was half asleep, I think I heard MiMi and Ky shouting at God knows who but I heard:

MiMi: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

KY: WERE YOU ON A DATE WITH RM-OPPA, UNNIE!?!?

I shut my door before I could hear anymore. Few seconds later I heard my bedroom door open and slammed shut.

I was way too sleepy to care so I just went to sleep.