Chapter 10

*When Liah Just Started Her Walk*

RM POV

It was 1:30 PM and we just finished recording our dance practice video for the ARMYs. I thought I'd go for a walk, since all the other members are busy. Jungkook is playing video games, Taehyung is watching on the T.V, Jimin is with Taehyung, Jin is cooking, Jhope is dancing and Suga went into his room to sleep.

I went out the door and told the others what I was doing, so they wouldn't worry. I hope during the walk, I would see Liah.... WAIT WHAT?!

Why am I thinking of Liah? I mean she's smart, cute and her aegyo's are really, really cute..... WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS!?! What's wrong with you RM?!? Whatever, I'll just continue my walk, hoping I can figure out why Liah melts my heart.... Dammit, I did it again. Whatever, I'll figure out it out later.

*After About 1 Hour of Walking, same time as Liah*

It has been an hour now, so I thought I would head over to the Korean BBQ that was nearby. While I was heading over to the Korean BBQ, I saw Liah tripped on a rock. "Isn't that Su-Ji's thing?" I thought, I quickly rushed over to her and caught her in my arms. I blushed because when she looked up, our faces were only inches apart. I helped her get up and hoping she didn't see me blush. However, I could tell she was blushing too. We both regained our composure. "Wow, why no 'thank you from saving me from face-planting onto the concrete RM?" I said to her playfully. "You're welcome." She playfully replied with an aegyo. Wow, she's so cute.... There was an awkward silence, until I broke it.

"Hey, you said we could hangout sometime. Why not we go to the Korean BBQ nearby, to hangout," I said joyfully. "Sure, I was actually heading there anyways." She replied. We headed to the Korean BBQ, ate our food and then left. However, I told Liah to wait for me outside because I wanted to buy Jungkook and Suga some lamb skewers. I knew they would whine about it if I didn't bring them anything.

*Walking Liah Back to Her Dorm*

She asked me, "Hey, what's that you're holding RM?" "It's some lamb skewers for Jungkook and Suga, since they would kill me if I didn't bring them any." I answered. "Nah, you just care about them a lot." she said teasing me. "WHAT?!?! NO!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, whatever." She said.

*Just Arrived at 8EM Dorm*

"Well, we're here. I'll get going," I said. "Okay. Oh yeah, I had a good time. Let's do it again soon, RM?" She asked me. "I'd love to go hangout with you again, and again." I replied. She blushed at my statement. "Well, See you soon, Beautiful," I said to her and winked at her. "Bye." She waved at me and did the cutest aegyo I had ever seen.

I waved back, and started walking back to the dorm. Then I realized, that I called Liah beautiful..... DID I REALLY SAY THAT?!?!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT RM?!?!?

I kept asking myself, why does Liah melt my heart every time I'm with her.

*Arrived at BTS Dorm*

Jungkook and Suga rushed over to me, hoping I had something for them. I gave them the lamb skewers I had bought. They took it and rushed to the dining room. Geez, they don't know how to thank me. Jin came over to me and asked, "Hey, RM where were you?" "I was with Liah and we went to the Korean BBQ nearby." I replied. "Oh, okay." Jin said, then left.

I went to my room, since I was really tired. It's not because of Liah, it's mostly because I didn't want to hear the other members' blabbering. I thought about calling Liah, but then I remembered I didn't have her number. I thought of asking Suga-hyung for RL's number, then asking RL for Liah's number. I'll just do it later. I'm too tired right now. I went to sleep and locked my door, so the other members wouldn't wake me up.

________
Sorry for making RM's POV different from Liah's. Chapter 8 was deleted except the ending so I had to rewrite it. This was already prepared for me to publish it.