Chapter 6

RL's POV

I told Kyo to go to the hospital to see if Su-Ji is okay. It's not that I don't care about Su-Ji, it's just that I'm always busy. That's why I couldn't visit her.

*during the photo shoot with RL*

While I was at my photo shoot, I was hoping to get a break soon because I wanted to call Kyo to see if Su-Ji is okay. The photographer is really weird, I'm actually surprised that Kyo can handle this almost everyday. The photo shoot is lasting forever and I haven't even gotten a break yet, well I have, but it was only to fix some of my makeup. I'm really tired now because I have been on like 5 interviews, written 2 new songs, practiced dancing a little and now this. I hope it will end soon, so I can see how the others are doing, especially Su-Ji.

*After the photo shoot*

My photo shoot finally ended, as soon as I got out and entered our dorm. I called Kyo.

*In call*

RL: Kyo? How is Su-Ji doing? Is she going to be fine, to shoot the new MV?

Kyo: Su-Ji is doing fine, it's the same as always. She just over worked herself... AGAIN!

RL: I see, but is she going to be okay by tomorrow? We have to shoot another MV, our manager said.

Kyo: Yes, she is going to be fine to do her parts in the MV. She just needs to rest today, so DO NOT let her practice dancing or else she'll pass out again.

RL: Okay. Be back at the dorm by 7:30 PM because we need to record our parts in the song.

Kyo: Yeah, whatever. We'll be heading back soon, actually in like an hour.

RL: Okay, I'll ask Ryu to cook. Bye now.

Kyo: Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. Bye.

*Call ended*

After I ended the call, I knocked on Ryu's bedroom door and asked her to cook. She surprisingly agreed and said she'd cook right away. She went downstairs, into the kitchen and started cooking the group's favorite food because I told her to. Or maybe she was just hungry too.

I decided I wanted to take a shower, so I did. After I showered, I got dressed and headed downstairs into the living room for the food to cook. I didn't only wait for the food, I was also waiting for Kyo and Su-Ji to come back.

After like 30 minutes Kyo and Su-Ji came home. The thing was, it wasn't just them. The whole of BTS came in right after them. "Are you okay?" I asked Su-Ji, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got carried away when I practiced dancing," She replied. "Okay, but you're not going to practice your dancing tonight. You need some rest," I said to Su-Ji. "What? Why?" Su-Ji questioned. I replied, "It's because you over work too much."

"What? Nooo, bu-" "No buts. Now go and eat. Ryu made our favorite," I said, cutting Su-Ji off. She made a pouty face, but then sighed and agreed. I told everyone to go to the dining room and eat.

*At 10:00 PM*

After we all ate, BTS left and went back to their dorm. We all recorded our parts in our new song. All of us were exhausted and went back to our bedrooms. However, I couldn't sleep because I was really stressed about tomorrow. It is going to be really busy for me because I had a couple more interviews and record my scenes in our upcoming MV.

*At 12:00 AM Midnight*

After my multiple times to try and fall asleep for 2 hours straight, I finally decided that I wanted to go out for a walk. I left the dorm, making sure no one would notice that I left because I knew Mimi would worry and will give Liah an excuse to scold and hit me.

While I was out on my walk, I thought about how I'm always busy and never ever get to spend enough time with the group. I usually only spend time with them, if we need to record new songs, do photo shoots together, shoot our MV's or do an interview that has all of us in it.

Since I'm the only one who can speak English fluently, I also need to teach them how to speak it. After what seemed to be an hour of walking, I headed back to the dorm, making sure to be as quiet as possible, so I don't wake up anyone or let them find out I was out. As soon as I got into the dorm safely, I went to my room and finally slept.

Tomorrow is going to be a stressful and tiring day. Thank goodness, we're having our week day-off soon.