Chapter 5

SU-JI'S POV
I'm here. In the dance studio. Dancing.. Again.. All the members are doing their own things. Me? I'm dancing! I can't seem to sleep last night. Someone was in my mind. Will we ever see each other again?

I blanked out for a bit. I was getting light headed. I thi-think that I'm going to faint..

Without even knowing, I was already on the ground, my eyes drooping. Then everything went black...

V'S POV
I am going to the dance studio. Probably Su-Ji is there? Nahhh.. No way V your thinking way over the topic. But.. what if she is? Hah no way...

-IN THE DANCE STUDIO-
I was coming inside the dance studio. I was scanning through the room. "As expected no one is he-" I stopped as I saw..

Su-Ji?!

She...she's so pale.. and pretty..

Wait.. what am I doing?! I should take her to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

The doctor said that she passed out because of sleep deprivation. She overworks herself too much..

I called Suga hyung because I think he has Rl noona's number...I think

*In the call*

Taehyung: hyung, give me RL noona's phone number.

Suga: Why? You like her already.

Taehyung: NO!! I like Su- just give me it!

Suga: Fine, only because you're annoying me.

Taehyung: Kamsamida, annyeong hyung

*Call ended*

Right after the call Suga hyung sent me the number so I called her (sorry for a lot of calls XD)

*In the call*

Taehyung: Noona can you come to the hospital please?

RL: Why, did something happen?

Taehyung: well I was going to go to the dance studio and found Su-Ji passed out on the floor.

RL: Oh that happens very often and she always says she's fine, but did you say she was passed out?

Taehyung: Yes, why?

RL: *ignores the question* I can't go right now cause I'm in a bloody photoshoot but Kyo can go, I have to go now and I'll tell her to go.

Taehyung: Ok i'll send you the location.

*And with that the call ended*

I sighed while staring at Su-Ji peacefully sleeping "how can she be so cute" DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD *mentally slaps myself*