Chapter 2

AUTHORS POV
The rest of 8em came in. (Except Kyo) They all sat down while YanYan got up to jam with BTS. BTS didn't mind. YanYan forced some of the 8em members to dance with her now all the members in the room were standing up except Su-Ji. Some of the 8em members are just standing doing nothing.

The song ended and RL started introducing them to each other, but when RL got to Su-Ji, she was gone

SU-JI's POV
While RL was introducing us, Kyo called me so I had to leave before she introduced me.

***
-IN THE CALL-

Kyo: One word. Help.

Su-Ji: What now? Your makeup is messed up?

Kyo: -_- You actually think I would fucking call you for that? There's 8AMs, in. Front. Of. Our. House.

Su-Ji: You mean our dorm?

Kyo: Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

Su-Ji: Jeez stop swearing, what do want me to do?

Kyo: What else? Come here and you can stop me from swearing..

Su-Ji: Fine, I'll come there, wait for me.

-CALL ENDED-

***

SU-JI'S POV

I quickly left the dance studio before they notice me leaving.

I came to the house and yes, Kyo was right. There was lots of fans outside our dorm.

"HELLOO!" I got everybody's attention. I respectfully told them to leave because we're very tired and we wanted peace. Luckily they weren't saesang fans so they left us in peace.

Kyo came out of the black van and we both came into house. She didn't even thank me. Wow. Casual. She went inside her room and I just sat on the couch. The next thing I knew I fell asleep.

RYU'S POV

When RL was introducing us to BTS I just want to go into my room right now.  But one thing caught my eye. A guy from BTS looking at me. I'm a very awkward person, so I tried not to make eye-contact.

When RL was about to introduce Su-Ji to BTS, she left. Now I want to leave because Su-Ji did. So I did, because I do what I want. I went inside our dorm and found Su-Ji sleeping on the couch. I went inside my room and slept.

RL'S POV

Now Ryu just left, it's 10:09pm. That took a long time. Everyone was introduced and YanYan was sleeping on the floor. Liah woke her up by slapping her and she woke up. Now it was awkward.

JHOPE POV
I found this one girl attractive. 8em seemed like an interesting group. They all seemed cute and all, but some of the members I didn't see clearly. There's no one I like yet, but their my favourite girl group so far.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

One of the girls seemed familiar to me, but I can't lay a finger on it.

***
-FLASHBACK-

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was on my way to Starbucks. I was going to order, when I accidentally bumped into someone. I spilled her coffee and got some on her and my shirt. Wow. Jungkook. Just, Wow.

She had another coffee, but I needed to replace the coffee I just spilt. "S-sorry I didn't mean to-" Just as she was about to continue I stopped her, "No it's my fault." I started grabbing tissues and started to clean the mess I made.

She helped me. "I'll buy you another coffee." I suggested. She declined. "It's ok, I'll buy myself one." She said. I can feel her smiling under that mask. Yes, she's wearing a mask. " I couldn't do that to such a beautiful person like you and plus, I made it spill." I said "No really I-" I cut her off again "ONE COFFEE PLEASE" I said. "Thank you." Her face turned red.

Is she blushing...?
The coffee came, I payed for it and I just left. It was too awkward.

-END OF FLASHBACK-
***
Was it her?
Nah it couldn't be..

RM'S POV
WOW that girl is pretty strong. She isn't afraid to hit someone. Damn, she seems scary. I like her. Fiesty.

JIN'S POV
I think I made her leave by staring at her too much. It's not my problem, she's pretty. Well, I'm a lost cause..

JIMIN'S POV
Hah!!! Oh my she's pretty funny.
I can't take it, I laughed out loud everybody is now staring at me.

"She's pretty funny? Am I right?" I questioned.

YanYan just face palmed herself. Wow she seems pretty stupid to do that.

________
8AM-Fandom Name