Chapter 25

•Before everything happened, Jimin's POV•

We were in the van waiting to arrive at the hotel.

The whole car ride was very quiet. The man that was driving was still scared.

When we arrived, the man parked far away from the hotel because the parking lot was full.

The first ones to get out was Oreo and Liah. When they got out they started running like they missed the concert.

I thought they were tired? I don't know why they were running. I think they planned something in the van because they were sitting beside each other and mumbling something to each other.

None of us chased after them and started walking to the hotel that's really far away. Su-Ji started walking and tripped on a air.. Wow I thought YanYan was the clumsiest.

When we arrived at the hotel an officer came to us.

"BTS and 8em right?" He said.

"Yep." RM said.

"Your floor number is 29, and room number 2926" He said while staring at 8em.

Me and the rest of BTS rolled our eyes while walking to the elevator with 8em.

Oreo's POV

When Liah knocked out RL we asked the officer which floor and room number we were.

We told the officer to tell BTS and 8em to go to our floor and room number when they come in.

We dragged RL on the ground into the elevator. We're still wearing our masks so no one would notice us though.

While we were in the elevator the people there looked at us like we were crazy. On the other hand Liah was covering RL'S face with her hand so they wouldn't see who she was.

We finally arrived at our floor and I had to dig in RL'S pockets to find the keys.

I finally found the keys. We went to find the room and Liah had to drag RL on the ground.

We finally found the room and I unlocked the door. We went inside and Liah carelessly dropped RL on the floor.

I mean she deserves it there.

What the room looks like:

Liah's POV

Oreo and I were sitting down on the bed waiting for everyone to come.

While we were waiting, we were discussing on what to do with RL. We decided that we should just lie to them and explain that she fainted.

We were talking about life because we actually never got the chance to talk since we were all busy.

While we were talking we heard a doorbell. Yep they're here.

I stood up and walked to the door and opened it. When I did, I guess RL woke up from 'fainting'. All of them were there waiting to come inside.

I stood aside for all of them to come inside. RL stood up and Oreo and I shot her glares telling her to not tell a thing.

All of us sat or stood comfortably. Then I started talking. "Oreo and I went here because we were really tired and need to sleep." I said with a fake smile.

"When we got here, RL passed out so we had to come here quick." Oreo added, glaring at RL.

"RL, where were you these past days; you got your brother 'worried sick.' " MiMi said.

"I already arrived here to take care of things.." RL said nervously.

"We'll talk later." Su-Ji said sounding clear to RL.

Suga felt relieved knowing that RL is safe. "You all have your own bedroom but you have to share with someone." Rl started talking.

"Ryu with Jin." She said handing one of them a key. "Suga with Oreo." She said as she she kept handing out keys. "MiMi with Jhope, Liah with RM, YanYan with Jimin, Su-Ji with V, and Ky with Jungkook."

"But I want to be al-" Ryu was interrupted by MiMi, "No buts! Stop being a loner!"

She kept mumbling to herself.

Are all rooms going to have one bed?

Ryu's POV

Why do I have to share a room?

Sharing a room with Jin is fine with me. Yeah, 'cause sharing a room with a guy you don't know a lot about is perfectly normal. Note the sarcasm.

I mumbled all those to myself, as I put my earphones back on and listened to Spring Day.

Now I'm having dirty thoughts. Fuck, can someone please kill me right now?

What a lovely use of words I just used there.

Back to normal thoughts, this is like the airplane all over again; who planned this shit?

"Who exactly planned this?" I asked RL. "I don't know, but there's one thing clear. 'It's not me for sure.' " RL said sounding suspicious.

"Who are 'you' sharing a room with?" Suga asked suspicious. "No one." She answered. As suspected, no one. She will die alone that's for sure.

BTS went to 'their' room while me and the rest of 8em stayed behind to have a little talk with RL.