Chapter 9

*WHILE LIAH WAS OUT FOR A WALK AND SU-JI AND YANYAN IN THE STUDIO*

MIMI'S POV
Everyone was doing their own thing today. Me and Ky were planning to clean the dorm. To be honest, the members are really messy. As for me I'm not. I'm actually pretty lucky to share a room with YanYan. She's dumb and all but for me she's really smart, kind, and not messy like other people...

Ky is watching kdramas right now. Did she forget she has to clean with me?!

She's lucky I'm nice enough to let her off the hook. So I cleaned the dorm by myself.

*4 hours later*

Finally I'm finished cleaning the whole dorm. Even their rooms.. except Ryu's, Ky's, and Oreo's.
I was going downstairs when I saw Ky sitting on the couch. And the TV was turned on and you know.. she was watching kdramas there..

Welp I was going downstairs when I looked out the window.

Holyyy..

It's Liah with RM?!?

SHE'S WAVING!?!

"KY GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW!"

She hurried and got her butt here and witnessed what was happening.

"Omo! Liah was just on a date with RM oppa! She's blushing!" Ky said.

"Hurry, hurry she's coming!" I said cheerfully.

We went to the front door, ready for her entrance. Then we screamed. I think it was yelling, more than screaming.

MiMi: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

KY: WERE YOU ON A DATE WITH RM-OPPA, UNNIE!?!?

"First of all none of your business. Second of all no it wasn't a date. And finally, third of all leave me alone I'm going to sleep!" She exclaimed. Then she went to he room and slammed the door.

Wow. I'm much older than her but she's scary. Well nothing else to do with her.

"Goodnight Ky." I said and went to my room to sleep.

KY'S POV BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED

I was in my room. The members think I'm watching kdramas but no I'm playing games.

In one game I lost.

IMPOSSIBLE!

I looked at the person's username that was 'good' and that made me lose.

It was KookieMaknae.

Hah! What a username. He spelt cookie wrong. Lol. I texted him because I was angry that he made me lose.

I'm not like Oreo who swears, that's the good thing.

I'm gonna be friends with him, then make him lose suckkaaa.

KaeKuKy is my username in the game.

KaeKuKy: GG DAM U GOOD!

KookieMaknae: Thanks you were good too. But not good enough.

KaeKuKy: Yeah I wasn't good enough..

KookieMaknae: Well you could be better if you play with me.

KaeKuKy: Huh? No thanks I don't want to play with the person that wasn't better than me. Because I know that they would just lose again.

KookieMaknae: Wow just wow. Are you too afraid to lose?

KaeKuKy: No I'm ready to win.

KookieMakane: Then why won't you play with me to see who will win. Or are you a chicken?

KayKuKy: ur on, loser.

He thinks I would lose to a loser like that person. Gahhh that person is so done.

*AFTER THE GAME*

We tied. What the hell. Well I'm done with this person for a day.

I went downstairs to watch kdramas on the tv because the game took one hour and I might play again, and that person might spam me with messages.

While I watching kdramas I see Mimi unnie looking at something, or someone.

"KY GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW"

Ugh why does Mimi unnie have to call me. I got my butt off the couch and went to her.

"Omo! Liah was just on a date with RM! She's blushing!" I said.

"Hurry, hurry she's coming!" Mimi unnie said cheerfully.

We went to the front door ready for her to come in. Then Mimi unnie started yelling. Same with me.

MiMi: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

KY: WERE YOU ON A DATE WITH RM-OPPA, UNNIE!?!?

"First of all none of your business. Second of all no it wasn't a date. And finally, third of all leave me alone I'm going to sleep!" Liah unnie exclaimed. Then she went to her room and slammed the door.

Then Mimi unnie said goodnight to me.

I think she's done with Liah unnie.

I turned off the TV and went to my room. As expected lots of messages from the person. I think the person recked my game.

Now I can't play anymore, damn you
person, damn you!

After an hour of rambling about the person, I decided to go to sleep because it was 11:07.