Chapter 24

*2 hours left until 8em and BTS arrive in Hong Kong*

Suga's POV

I woke up from my nap because I got hungry. I pulled out a snack I brought. After I ate I couldn't go back to sleep because I'm wide awake right now. I checked the time and saw that we had 2 more hours left until we arrive in Hong Kong. Everyone else is sleeping and I don't want to watch TV. I wonder if RL is awake.

I think I should talk to her because we haven't talked in awhile. I didn't see her at the airport, but I was tired. Maybe she was just sitting next to me and I didn't notice. I should search for RL, I'm so bored and need someone to talk to.

I look around to see if I can find RL. She couldn't be hiding because this room isn't that big. I kept looking to see if I can see her. I didn't see her at all. 'Maybe she's just in the washroom..' I thought.

I went to the bathroom door and it was wide open. No one was there. I'm starting to freak out. Where is my sister dammit?! I swear if they left her behind, I'm going to kill everyone here. I looked around one more time because maybe I'm just blind. I looked and looked, but still no sign of RL.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY SISTER?!" I yelled, making everyone wake up and jump. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Liah yelled at me tiredly and sounded very annoyed. "Liah, come down. Now Suga, What's wrong?" RM said in a tired tone.

Liah and I both took a deep breath. We exchanged death glances, but then stopped. "RL isn't here. Now, I'm going to ask all of 8em a question. Answer it." I said, giving them each a death stare. "What question is so important, that you need to wake all of us up?" Su-Ji asked, sounding a little annoyed. "Su-Ji unnie, calm down. Anyways, Suga what's your question?" Ky said. "Where is RL? Why isn't she here?" I asked, trying to be calm.

All of them exchanged glances. "We don't know." MiMi said.

"WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T TRY TO CALL HER, TEXT HER OR DO ANYTHING! WHAT IF SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED? WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD? WHAT IF SHE'S IN DANGER? DID YOU LEAVE HER BEHIND? WHAT IF A GUY IS FLIRTING WITH HER? WHAT IF--" I exclaimed, ranting.

I was cut off by Jin. "Suga listen. Your being an overprotective brother. RL is fully capable of taking care of herself. She's the one who bought the airplane tickets and hired the organizers, stylists, etc." Jin said calmly. "Yeah, but-" "No buts, might I mention RL has a higher IQ than you." "Fine, but if we left her behind, we have to wait for her." I said, defeated by Jin.

RL is smarter than me, but I can't help it. I worry about her because she's my only sister. "How about this. We call RL when we arrive in Hong Kong and ask where she is," Jin concluded. I agreed. I really hope she's just on top of the schedule and is already in Hong Kong. I swear if she is, I will kill her for making me worry.

*30 Minutes have passed. 1 and a half hour left until 8em and BTS arrive in Hong Kong*

It's been 30 minutes, since the scene I made. Everyone else went back to sleep, but I can't stop worrying. I got tired of worrying and eventually fell asleep. I really hope RL is safe and already in Hong Kong, waiting for us. That was my last thought, until I fell asleep.

*Just Arrived In Hong Kong*

Liah's POV

We just arrived in the Hong Kong Airport. Right now, everyone is very jet lagged. Except Suga, he wasted no time in calling RL. I swear if she says she's been here, while we were doing what she told us to do, like the interview, photo shoots, etc. I'm going to kill her for making us do that interview alone. She better have a good reason for not being with us or else... She'll never see the light of another day again.