Chapter 27 pt. 1 beach

•The Next Day•

Jungkook's POV

The next day happened fast. I woke up and didn't see Ky beside me..

My eyes were kind of blurry so I stood up and saw people at the door.

I rubbed my eyes and saw all the BTS.

"What theー what are you all doing here?!" I screamed at all of them, waiting for an answer.

"We were all here waiting for you to wake up! While Ky left the room and let us enter, pabo!" Jimin hyung said yelling at me, but sounding kind of silly.

"AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER WAKING ME UP!" I yelled at them. Now my blood is really boiling. Ky left and now they're here really!?

"We all took turns waking you up and you're a deep sleeper, so none of us tried anymore and just waited for you to wake up." Jin hyung said trying to calm me down.

"And plus we have to go swimming! This is why Ky left with all the other members to go to RL's room to get ready!" V hyung said shouting like a five year old.

"Ohh... I forgot we were swimming today." I said, a bit guilty.

"Well get up already! We're already preparing!" RM hyung yelled while the others started grabbing their things to wear for swimming.

"Okay fine!" I said getting up. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine before they took over the bathroom.

When I was finished I went out and I saw them all irritated.

"Yah you've been in the bathroom long enough and you still haven't got your swimming things on!" Suga hyung yelled at me pushing me to the side so he could get in.

I was there lost for words. They threw me my swimming stuff so I could change after Suga hyung.

After a few minutes Suga hyung came out and I went inside to change. After that, they all started going in order to change.

After everyone was finished, we grabbed our towels and our swimming things like sun screen, goggles, extra clothes, towels, etc.

When we were all finished we went out to the beach called Shek O :

There was already a reserved area for all of us to fit. While we were waiting for 8em to finish, we were on our phones or either talking about them.

KY's POV

I woke up earlier than Jungkook because we have to get ready for swimming. While I took the things I needed, I got a text from MiMi unnie saying to meet at RL unnie's room.

When I opened the door to leave, I met BTS in front of the room door. I was surprised.

"Oh Ky, on your way to RL'S room?" Jhope oppa asked me.