Chapter 7

*NEXT DAY AT MV SHOOTING*

LIAH'S POV
It was my turn to do the mv shooting. I was the first one to do my scene so I could sleep after. I swear if the members wake me up, they are so dead.

*AFTER MV SHOOTING*
The MV ended at 1:30pm. So I decided to take a walk to get away from the other members because they were really annoying at the dorm. RL is at another interview. Oreo is at a photoshoot. Su-Ji and YanYan are practicing their vocals. Which never really happens. And as for the other members, I don't care.

When I was walking around, I was thinking about where to go.. Why not a Korean BBQ restaurant. I was thinking to much that I 'accidently' tripped on a rock. That's suppose to be Su-Ji's thing..

I didn't feel anything except arms around me.

Huh?

I closed my eyes when I tripped. So I opened them. And it was..

RM?!?

Seriously?!

"Wow, no 'thank you' again.. Well Thank you RM" He said to me but I think the end part was for him.

"You're welcome." I said doing a little aegyo.

Aegyo?!?

I just did aegyo..

"Hey you said last time we could hang. Right now, no one's busy so let's go to the Korean BBQ restaurant." He said joyfully..

Oh yeah.. forgot that I said sure about hanging out..

"Yeah sure I was heading there anyways."

I put on my mask and my hoodie and he did the same before we went.

There was an awkward silence and none of us wanted to break the silence.

*AFTER EATING AT THE BBQ PLACE*

He payed for the food. Which was surprising. Quite a gentleman.

He was walking me back to 8EM's dorm because it's dark.

When we were walking back I saw him holding something. So why not ask him.

"What's that you're holding?"

"Oh it's lamb skewers for Jungkook and Suga, because they love lamb skewers. If they found out I went to the Korean BBQ Restaurant, they would kill me for not getting lamb skewers for them."

That was a long explanation.

"Oh ok, seems like you care about them very much." I said smirking.

"Yah, no I don't!" He pouted in embarrassment.

Aishhh he seems so cute when he pouts.

Huh? Anyi.. Forget about that thought..

We kept talking the whole way back to the dorm. It was really fun actually. I never thought being with RM is fun.

We arrived at the dorm and we didn't even notice.

It was time for him to go back to his dorm I guess.

"Thank you for paying for the food, thank you for walking me back home and thank you for coming with me in the first place." I said.

Wow that's lots of 'thank you's'.

"You're welcome for what you said." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well bye." I said. Doing aegyo while waving.

"Cya around" He said winking.

Did he just..
Nahh.

*IN THE DORM*

I went inside the dorm and I heard screaming. It was Mimi and Ky.

MiMi: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

KY: WERE YOU ON A DATE WITH RM-OPPA, UNNIE!?!?

Ughhhh..

"First of all, it's none of your business. Second of all, no it wasn't a date. And finally, leave me alone. I'm going to sleep." I exclaimed, then after that, I headed to my room and slammed the door shut. Since when did Ky started calling BTS 'oppa'..

And was it a date?

I went to sleep before I could think more about it.