Chapter 12

*WHEN EVERYTHING WAS HAPPENING*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was playing video games with my online friends that I actually haven't met in real life.

We won the first game. Wow that was really easy.

My online friends had to go somewhere and I can tell they're lying.

I don't even know if they're a girl or a boy, but if they knew who I was, I bet they would play with me the whole day.

I was going downstairs to see what was happening, but instead I got a message from someone.

Their username is KaeKuKy.

KaeKuKy: GG DAM U GOOD!

KookieMaknae: Thanks you were good too. But not good enough.

KaeKuKy: Yeah I wasn't good enough..

KookieMaknae: Well you could be better if you play with me.

KaeKuKy: Huh? No thanks I don't want to play with the person that wasn't better than me. Because I know that they would just lose again.

KookieMaknae: Wow just wow. Are you too afraid to lose?

KaeKuKy: No I'm ready to win.

KookieMakane: Then why won't you play with me to see who will win. Or are you a chicken?

KayKuKy: ur on, loser.

Wow she really thinks she would win?
I thought this person was nice, but I guess she was just trying to be friends with me, then at the end, they betray you.

I tried doing that once and ended up turning the other way around. So I learned my lesson of not doing that again.

The game lasted 1 hour. Damn. We tied.

No way we tied. I calculated all the points and unfortunately.. we did tie.

I'm so confused about the first game we had. She sucked so bad. But now we're equal? I guess that was just luck.

Now I really spammed her with questions and sentences.

I wrote so much that I don't even know what I wrote.

When I finally thought for the 3rd time to leave, (because she's not going to answer) I left and went downstairs.

That was a really bad idea.

JIMIN's POV

Taehyung and I were scrolling through the channels trying to find cartoons and some other channels.

We happened to come across a channel about 8em..wow they have their own channel. That's dope.

While we were watching I felt someone sit beside me. I didn't care because I was very concentrated on their songs.

*3 hours later*

I smelled something burning, then suddenly the person beside me stood up, which made me flinch. Then I looked up and saw Jin hyung grabbing the fire extinguisher.

I looked at what was happening and saw fire. V acted quickly and started pouring water on the fire. I was just frozen.

I didn't know what to do so I started to call the fire department. We have to clean this up before RM gets here!
While I was calling the fire department, I saw Jungkook and Suga hyung coming downstairs.

Jungkook was helping V pour water on the fire while Suga hyung was just laying down on the couch. Wow, what a help hyung. 8EM is still playing on the TV.

The fire fighters came and helped us clean this mess. Finally. That was a mess.

A few minutes later, Jhope came back.

When RM came back, Jungkook and Suga rushed to him. RM gave them lamb skewers. They took it and rushed to the dining room.

Jin hyung came over to RM and asked, "Hey, RM where were you?" "I was with Liah and we went to the Korean BBQ nearby." He replied. "Oh, okay." Jin said, then left.

RM went to his room.

Then the rest of BTS went to their room including me because it was really late.