Chapter 26

Su-Ji's POV

After BTS left we all sat down on the bed to discuss some things.

"So RL where were you?" Ky questioned breaking the awkward silence between all of us.

"Yeah where were you?" YanYan asked RL.

"Well to be honest, I went here to book the hotel and to have some space." She answered

"Well don't you already have space, because you're a loner?"

"Yeah that's true.." RL replied sounding flustered.

"Well you're lucky you got of the hook because Liah and I could have done something way worse to you." Oreo said going to her dark side.

"Well I guess we're finished here. There's nothing else to talk about so you guys should head back to your rooms." RL said.

"Yeah that's true, cya!" I said waving to them and rushing out the door.

Jungkook's POV

I heard footsteps coming to my direction. Crap, and I haven't even opened the door yet.

"Having trouble opening the door?" Ky says as she held back her laugh. Hey, I thought she was supposed to be a nice person... "Let me do it."

She took the keys from me and tried to open the door. Keyword 'tried', but it didn't open. I laughed at her and she pouted. I almost thought she looked...cute.

To our luck, RL came and opened the door for us with her magical card, then switched our keys. We were then informed that we had to get ready and meet up at the lobby.

Jimin's POV

I left along with BTS to find our rooms that we are sharing with 8em.

I found the room and unlocked it. I closed the door and stood there in shock. My eyes must be tricking me...

I only saw one bed?

What?!

We're not sharing right?! This must be a mistake or something!

I think everyone has 2 beds except for this room, and RL'S room.

Yep I think this was a mistake.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

I opened the door and saw YanYan outside waiting to come in.

YanYan's POV

There was an awkward silence between us. The atmosphere was so awkward I could cry. He moved out of the way and I went in.

He locked the door and there was still moment of silence. The awkward silence got broken by a doorbell.

I coughed and went to the door. I opened it and saw RL at the door.

"Hello?" I said to RL. Why would she come at 7:34?

"I'm here to tell you that all of us are meeting in a restaurant across from this hotel we're at. Just tell Jimin and all of us will be waiting at the lobby for you guys." RL said to me.