Chapter 1

RL's POV

I wanted to visit my brother, Suga, because everyone is doing their own thing. For example Su-Ji, she is staring out the window blankly, Kyo doing photo shoots, seriously she goes on too many photoshoots. I was about to leave, when Su-Ji tapped my shoulder, "Where are you going?" She's probably going to come with me because I'm going to the dance studio.. well whatever I'm a truthful person. "Um... well I'm going to the dance studio, want to come with me?" I asked, she looked at me with a blank expression and said, "Sure."

When we arrived at the studio, I could tell Su-Ji wasn't expecting to see BTS. "Hey Suga," I said. Su-Ji was staring at Taehyung and Taehyung was staring right back at Su-Ji. "Hello?" Suga questioned, breaking the silence.

FLASHBACK

***
AUTHOR'S POV

Su-Ji was walking and she tripped on air. She was suppose to feel impact on her face, but she felt arms around her waist. She opened her eyes only to be met by someone's handsome eyes. Su-Ji suddenly blushed and she saw the guy blushing too. He quickly let go and Su-Ji stood up.

She coughed and bowed a 90° degree. "U-uh I-I'm sorry." She stuttered and quickly left.

V'S POV
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT.
Well good job V.

END OF FLASHBACK
***
RL'S POV

"Hello?" Suga questioned, breaking the silence. "U-u-um yeah... RL I'll meet you.. in the dance room." Su-Ji stuttered and with that, she left. I looked at Suga only to be met by BTS's faces in shock.
"Hello people" I said. They were still in shock..

SUGA'S POV

"Hello people," RL said. BTS were still in shock... except me. They pulled me into the corner. "SUGA YOU KNOW RL FROM 8EM?!? RM yelled in shock. "She's my sister. Why wouldn't I know her.." "AND SHES YOUR SISTER!?" They all kept shouting.. This is why I didn't introduce them to her..
I mentally facepalmed myself.

RL'S POV
Do they know I can hear them screaming. After what seemed like years, they came back. "RL meet BTS. BTS meet RL. Now are we done here?" Suga said. I smiled. "I'll be going now oppa I have to catch up with Su-Ji.

-AT THE DANCE ROOM-

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was done with the screaming and shouting so I went into the dance room.
I see, Su-Ji was it? Dancing, and damn I never knew girls dance this good. Like.. wait what am I saying?... I want to watch her dance until the song ends, but I had to make a sound. TAEHYUNG WHY U HAVE TO DO DISSS!!
I was about to speak when someone or more like some people came in the room.

SU-JI'S POV
I heard a sound when I was dancing. I stopped and looked at the direction where the sound came from. I was out of breath from dancing so I didn't want to speak right now. I saw "him." Him!? Again?!? Whyyyyyy is it gotta be himmmm?!!! Well I mean he is hawtt.. waiittt whaattttt...

We were staring at each other in disbelief. He was about to speak when RL unnie came in the room with the people that we saw in the front door of the dance studio. Now it was awkward silence. We started staring at each other which was awkward... When I totally forgot that music was playing.

It started playing music that I don't know. It was on YouTube with a speaker so it would just play music randomly.

AUTHOR'S POV
BTS broke the silence by jamming to the music that was playing which was Best of Me. They started dancing and singing. RL and Su-Ji stayed and sat down to watch.

Su-Ji asked RL who were they and RL told all about them. BTS didn't mind them, but when it was about 30 seconds later, the rest of 8em came in except Kyo because she's still at the photo shoot.