( 005 ) five!

you and finn liked each other, but you tried to hide it in front of your castmates, who were also your friends. neither of you wanted them to know that the two of you were dating. noah couldn't keep a secret to save his life. so you kept your relationship a secret.

'studying' in his trailer usually consisted of kisses and cuddles. the two of you were incredibly close, closer than the rest of the cast, even before you started dating. you would talk about everything, from little things, like cute kids one of you saw earlier, your pets to all the big things, like what the future would hold for the two of you and for your careers.

at one point, the two of you were on his bed cuddling, and you asked him, "why can't we be open about our relationship? i don't want to keep hiding."

his response was, "i don't want my fans to give you hate. i'm just trying to protect you." you hummed an 'ok' and snuggled closer to him as he softly kissed your temple.

that had been a month ago. now, you were ready to snap. natalia had caught the two of you sharing a kiss in the make-up trailer before one of his scenes, but you guys made her swear not to tell anyone. natalia agreed, but she saw the look on your face when you asked her to keep quiet. you were amazed that you had kept it a secret for this long. fans have already begun to ship you two, making edits that you enjoyed watching. they were all very good.

it's now one of the very last days of shooting season two and you are planning on telling everybody whether finn liked it or not. after filming a particularly hard scene, it's time for lunch. "y/n!" sadie says as you sit down. "finn said he needed to speak to you. he's in his trailer." you huff and stomp away. the other kids watch on in confusion.

"what's up with her?" gaten asks. millie and sadie exchange a glance.

"something's obviously going on between them," millie states. the two girls stand up and follow you to finn's trailer. the boys still sit there, looking confused.

"i will never understand girls," caleb mutters. noah shrugs and goes back to his food.

in finn's trailer, you two are having a heated whisper argument. unbeknownst to you both, millie and sadie have their ears pressed up against the door.

"finn, i'm tired of keeping everyone in the dark! if the fans hate on me, so what? at least i'll be able to show my boyfriend i love him in public!"

"y/n, you know we can't do that. what will everyone think?"

you felt hurt. "you're worried about what the others will think over what your girlfriend is feeling? sometimes i feel like you're ashamed of me." finn grabbed your hands.

"i'm not ashamed of you. i thought i was doing what's best for us."

"finn, i'll be fine. you'll be fine. we'll be fine. and you know why? because we have each other." you threw your arms around his neck and softly kissed him. and, of course, millie and sadie chose that moment to barge in. everyone stood in silence for a minute.

"it's not what it looks like!" finn blurted. but at their disbelieving faces, he added, "ok, it is what it looks like, but don't make a big deal out of it please!"

"oh i am so telling everyone!" millie squealed.

"if that's ok?" sadie questioned, shooting a look at millie.

"it's fine," you say, glancing at finn. "we can't keep it a secret for too long." a smile tugs at your lips. your friends run out, leaving you guys alone. "are you ok?" you ask your boyfriend softly.

"are you?" he counters.

you wrap your arms around his waist. "i feel perfect. i love you."

"then i've never been better."

these endings are getting worse smh
thinking of starting a reddie fic but i have no ideas. requests are still open! feel free to pm to request or just to talk! aLso over 150 reads already?!?! i love all of you so much!!!