( a lil blurb )

hey y'all, so sorry for not being active! i had no service this weekend so i couldn't update. i'm busy with school rn due to midterms so here's a cute little blurb until i am able to update again. ily guys sm. thank you for 3k!!!

"finn," y/n whispered. the two had been cuddling on his bed the night before and accidentally fell asleep. they'd woken up a while ago, and just enjoyed each others company. y/n knew her parents wouldn't worry because she stayed at his house all the time. he hummed, stroking his fingers across her cheek. "i wanna stay here forever."

"me too, baby." his melodious voice fills her ears and y/n sighs happily. "what are you thinking about?"

"how much i love you and how happy you make me feel when i look at you, or when you talk to me, or sing to me. i feel like the luckiest girl in the world knowing that you're mine." finn presses a soft kiss to her mouth.

"i love you so much, y/n." she snuggled in closer to him (if that was even possible).

"please never let me go," she murmurs, her eyes fluttering shut. finn intertwines their fingers and kisses her temple.

"never ever ever, baby." the couple falls back asleep, holding each other. little do they know, mary wolfhard had been listening outside the door. she's stunned at how much the two love each other. she knew that they were affectionate, but to be capable of this kind of love at such a young age...finn's mother knew that these two were going to last.

can someone get me a finn pls