( 030 ) thirty!

requested by @ohclio. thank you!! i wasn't sure how exactly to write this so i hope you like!!

"finn?" you asked, your legs sprawled across his lap. "i have a serious question."

"what's up, baby?" the sound of his voice made you smile. you'd never really seen his face, but he was kind, gentle, and patient. he never got mad at you, just slightly annoyed. you prided yourself on your ability to annoy. 

"why do you like me? why did you want to date a blind person?" he was silent. you were slightly worried, seeing as you couldn't see his facial expressions. 

"i like you because you're you," he finally stated. "that's cliche as fuck, but it's true. you didn't know who i was when we first met, so you were yourself. you make me laugh, you're so sweet, and you always think of others. i love everything about you. y/n, you're the best person i know."

your heart tugged, and a huge smile spread across your face. "finn, i really do love you, and i'm glad that you wanted to date me as much as i wanted to. i was just wondering. do your fans like me?"

"for the most part," he answered honestly. "no matter what anyone does, there's always going to be that one person who has something negative to say, so i wouldn't worry about it, if i were you." 

"can i get a hug please?" you asked after a minute of silence. 

"of course." he helped you adjust your position on the couch, to where you were laying on his chest. his arms wrapped around you, making you feel protected in his grasp. you loved your boyfriend very much, and you hoped that he would someday realize just how much.

--

hey thots its yall girl pErcy

uh so this was fluffy i think i hoped you enjoyed