( 027 ) twenty-seven!

y/n fixed her hair and then pressed 'start live' and waited for people to join. her face lit up as she greeted some of her friends. "hello, everyone!!" she exclaimed. "how are all of you guys?" a few people answered, but mostly fans just commented hearts and other emojis. "my day has been pretty okay so far. i went to the store with my mom yesterday and finn joined us. long story short, don't take finn to target." y/n laughed as she remembered how finn insisted she sit in the cart and he push her around to be the aesthetic couple on tumbler, but he ending up running the cart into the shelves, knocking things over. 

user: yall are so cute 

user24: wait are they dating??

y/s/n.shipper: ^user 24, they say they're not but i call bULL

y/n purposefully avoided the question because her and finn were dating in secret. they began dating about five months ago, but decided to keep it private so the media wouldn't get involved. y/n joined the stranger things cast for season two and her and finn hit it off immediately, but she had asked finn out once they had finished filming.

strangerfan123: GIVE US SPOILER FOR ST3

y/n pursed her lips and good naturedly shook her head. "no way, you guys are not getting a single thing out of me!" the live went on for a few more minutes and y/n heard her bedroom door open and close. she assumed it was her mom since her and finn didn't have any plans for the day.

however, she froze when she heard a loud, "hey, baby, whatcha doing?"

"oh...hey," she replied weakly as people in the comments swore that it was finn's voice. 

"babe, are you okay?" finn frowned coming up behind her and kissing her head, before spotting her phone and the live that was going on. 

y/s/n.shipper: hA I FUCKING KNEW IT SKFHFH

user24: well that answers my question

"y/n, you didn't say you were going live," finn muttered.

"you didn't say you were coming over," she countered, not wanting to fight in front of thousands of people. finn stood there for a few moments, then heaved a huge sigh and went to sit next to y/n on her bed. 

"time to come clean, you guys," he announced. y/n watched him, glancing at her phone every so often. "y/n and i have been dating for almost five months. she's the best thing i've got right now and i don't want anything bad to happen to us." he laced his fingers with yours, and gave you a cute smile. "i love her so much, and if you're a real fan, you'll be happy for us."

dearbuckingham(hey thats me!!): wtf u whores im crying yall are so cute

"i love you too, finnigan," she teased. he dropped her hand and scooped her up into a tight hug. he pulled her onto his lap, and she squealed with laughter. anybody watching the livestream could see that the two of them really loved each other. finn wished that he could spend forever with y/n, and she hoped for the same. 

"okay, guys," she said, "we've got to torture you, so no more content. see you, i love all of you!!" after ending the stream, she turned to her boyfriend. "you just had to fucking walk in??"

--

wow a second update in less than a week who is she

the fact that i can picture myself w finn in a relationship has me crYing