Chapter 6

"Alright. When I give the signal, you give it to him and say it's from Valentina,ok?"Nikki talked to one of her friends.

Her friend nodded and took the envelope from her hand.

"Got it."

AT LUNCH( 3 hours later)

Nikki rushed Valentina out of her seat.

"Come on Val!!!!I hear there's pizza because it's Thursday!"

(Author's note: Totally slipped my mind. Valentina and Matthew take off campus lessons,so basically they skip PE and for their 7th period they go to off campus. But Fridays are group lessons so other people are in it too.)

Valentina reluctantly stood up and followed Nikki to the Pizza booth.

Then,Nikki put her hand on her head looking like a rooster.

"LOL.Nikki, What's that for?"Valentina laughed.

"Oh.I'm weird.Just felt like it."she shrugged.

We got our pizza and ate lunch talking about the newest game that came out. Exco.

AT OFF CAMPUS PE TENNIS

Matthew walked up to Valentina just as she was about to serve.

"Valentina..."She didn't notice him.

"Val-"

WHAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!

A tennis ball drilled into his face.

"And that my kids, is why you should not talk to somebody that is serving."Coach V announced.

Valentina bit her lip.

"I'm sorry Matthew!coach, I feel bad. Can I take him to the waiting area to clean up?"

Coach nodded and Valentina walked Matthew over to the waiting area where there were tons of chairs(for the parents to sit on so they could watch their children learn tennis).Valentina snagged the First Aid kit off the hook, which was connected to one of the wall beams.

"Your nose is bleeding!"Valentina rushed to look for a tissue.

"Relax...Nonya eet es tyour fault."He tilted his head back to keep the blood from his nose from rushing down like a waterfall.

She stood close to him, still searching for a bandaid and some antiseptic.

He blushed just thinking about her letter. A person just gave it to him at lunch and said it was from Valentina.

 MATTHEW'S MEMORY 

Matthew took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Yum!!"Leon(His best friend)looked at him.

"Is food really that good?"

Matthew glared at him with his mouth full. "Yes.Its is."

Leon put up his hands in a surrendering manor."Ok.Geez."

Matthew turned his attention back to his sandwich.Just one more bit of this glorious sand-

"Excuse me.You are Matthew?"

He reluctantly put the sandwich down(Sorry Matt).

"Yes.Why?"He turned to see a girl, with up and down  pigtails.