Chapter 22(valentina)

"Nikki!"Andrew came bounding down the halls, with his violin strapped across his back and ran straight into the lockers.

"ooh. Ouch."Nikki walked over to where the now hurt Andrew was.

"You ok?"Nikki bent down to help Andrew up.

"Yeah...Think so."Andrew got up and dusted himself.

"Oohh....You brought your violin!"

Nikki gasped.

"Yeah...I have music class today. 4 period...."

"OOOOH!Got an idea~!"Nikki got out his violin and started the tuning process.

"W-what a-are you doing?"Andrew looked at Nikki.

"Turning up the romantic."She dismissed, still confusing Andrew.

"R-ro-what?"

"Just look."

She pushed him into some bushes and looked ahead,violin in tow.

"What are we looking for?"Andrew asked.

"Hush hush my confused child."

"Wha?But I'm only a year youn-"

She put her finger to his lips and made a look-ahead motion with her hands.

"Leon!Uh...Hi!"Valentina walked over to Leon at the lockers.

"Hi Valentina."Leon was about to close his locker.

"So what are you...doing this weekend?"Valentina's question startled Leon and his locker slammed on his finger.

"OUCH!!!!!!!!"

"Question Nikki. What does this have to do with playing my violin?"

"Nikki smushed her finger harder to Andrew's lips.

"Wait for itttt....Valentina has this thing she does when there are any injuries...Kinda cute actually..."She muttered.

"Oh."

Nikki turned her attention back to the injured Leon.

"And...cue."

Valentina helped Leon up and asked.

"Are you ok?"

"Ugh...I think I'll live..."He groaned as his finger throbbed.

"Hang on."Valentina took a small step back and spread out her hands in a pushing motion.

She then said her chant which often made Nikki laugh.

" Pain Pain

Go away!" She waved her fingers, apparently sending magic waves to Leon's finger.

"Um...What was that?"Leon tried hard to stifle his laughter.

"It helps the pain go away!"Valentina said in a knowing voice.

"Why?"Valentina tilted her head.

"Doesn't everybody do this?"

"Nikki...You said you heard her do this before?So why didn't you tell her it wasn't normal?"Andrew asked, glaring at Nikki.

"Woah. Chill bro. First off, you're scary when you're angry, so try to grin a bit more."she said lifting the edges of Andrew's mouth into a creepy grin.

"And second, isn't it kinda cute?I left that little thing of hers alone, because tons of guys (No. Just Matthew, as such was Nikki's plan.)would like that side of her."

Andrew looked appalled.

"You...Really are a planner, huh."

It wasn't a question.

"Ok. Save your glaring for later. I needa hear something."Nikki leaned closer in.

"Ummm...Valentina...I hate to tell you this...But that isn't normal!"Leon said, not at all trying to contain his laughter.Nikki Started playing romantic music.

Valentina stiffened and blushed.

"I...Uh...Well....Your pain went away didn't it?"

Leon looked at his finger, now yellowing to later form a bruise.

"Yeah I guess.Maybe your magic did work."He winked at her and she blushed AGAIN.

"Yeah..."

"Oh Sh**. Need to go to class. Teach is gonna grill me if I'm late.Talk again?"He looked at her.

"What?Oh yeah. Sure. Byee!"She waved him bye as Nikki watched from the bushes.