FOOD

They all looked in wonder as they looked at the bustling Hokkien center.

"Um...Nikki?We're eating here?"

She smiled. 

"Yep!Now go to the stall that you want food from, and order!"

She scurried away to look for her favorite stall.

They all looked at each other.

"Guess we should go together?"Matthew suggested.

Leon nodded. "Probably. We don't want to get lost, and it might be a good learning experience."

He looked at Andrew only to find he wasn't there!

They looked around.

Leon sighed. "Maybe since he knows Singapore pretty well, he went off on his own?"

They all shook their heads. 

Matthew moaned. "ARGH. We lost the only two tourguides we have!!"

Valentina put her hand on his shoulder to reassure him. 

"It's fine. Let's just start ordering, shall we?"

"Don' have lah!!!We ran out of goffee already!!!"(Said in a Singlish accent)The woman stared at them.

"U-um...Then can I have some pancakes ma'am?"Stephanie asked politely.

"It's auntie to you!!!I don' sell 'pancakes' here !!!"The woman waved Stephanie off with a fist.

Stephanie turned to them. 

"Guess we're going without breakfast....."She sighed.

Leon turned to them. 

"I can do this...I think...Nikki DID teach me some chinese..."

Valentina's eyes widened.

"Really?!And she didn't teach you chinese that sounds a lot like insults, and tell you that it was to compliment people?"She eyed him suspiciously.

"What?How'd you know about that?"He asked.

Valentina clenched her fist. "Because she did the same thing to me!!!!I almost insulted a kind grandma who gave me a discount!!"

Leon slumped back in his seat, then stood up immediately.He turned and walked to a nearby stall. Moments later, he came back with food.

They all looked at him.

"Howd you do it?"They asked, their eyes glittering.

"Um...I just pointed to the menu pictures behind her and picked the most tastiest looking one?"He explained.

They all groaned at their own stupidity.

Nikki and Leon was waiting for them at a table by the time they got all their food.

"Ah!There you guys are!We finished and were wondering about you."

They all glared at the two of them.

"U-um...Should we get some dessert as a sign of apology?"Andrew gulped.

"M-Maybe...Let's g-go...."They both turned and scampered away.

"Sorrrrryyyyy~!!!"Nikki and Andrew handed the group some mochi.

"We promise not to leave you again~"Nikki took a mochi from the plate and started eating.

"Fine. We accept your apology."

Matthew took a bite out of the mochi.

"Yum!!!!!"

"Yeeee~"Nikki took a look at her phone.

"Oh!We should go!There's something I wanted to show you guys!"

"Nikki...We're standing in front of a rock..."Valentina tightened her grip on Nikki's shoulder.

"yes~Let's pray to the rock god~"Nikki bowed.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN YOU SAID FUN!!"Valentina glared at Nikki and Nikki smiled back.

"Come on. Let's pray~"

Valentina dragged Nikki by the ear over to the rest of the gang.

"She has lost it. Let's go back."

Nikki wiggled out of Valentina's grip.

"Come onn!Let's go!We're gonna go swim with jellyfish!"

They all looked at her.

THIS WOMAN HAS REALLY LOST IT.

In the end, they humored Nikki by letting her drag them to a new MRT station. But this time it was in a mall.

Valentina gulped."A-Are we really going to be swimming...with jellyfish?"

Nikki looked at Valentina for a second then burst into peals of laughter.

"Heh?!You belived me?!It's a beach. No doubt there's gonna be jellyfish. But don't worry. The scene is breathtaking."Nikki giggled.

Stephanie hung onto Nikki's arm. 

"Let's find starfish!!"