Chapter 17

"Heyyyy Nikki!"

Nikki looked behind her.

Stephanie.

"Omgomgomgomg!Guess what!I saw Matthew today!And guess who he was with?HE was with ALYSSA!That B****!Remember?The one that tried to steal you from Valentina!"

Nikki cocked her head slightly in confusion.

"Who?"

Stephanie sighed.

"You are good at making bets, good at your studies, and you can't remember ONE PERSON?!?!?!"

Nikki grinned nervously.

"Guess you can't be perfect without some flaws."

"LOL. Now.Back to the topic. I SAW MATTHEW. NOT WITH VALENTINA, NO WAY. I SAW HIM WITH ALYSSA.She isn't a good person either."

Nikki's face turned from confusion to anger.

"I know for sure Leon talked to him! I even put a recorder in the classroom I told Leon to talk to Matthew in! And Matthew was gonna confess to Valentina!!!!"

Nikki turned and stomped forward, heading for Matthew.

She forcefully turned him toward her.

"Matthew..."Her voice was so low and dangerous that one would mistake it for a killer's.

"What...Happened to confessing to Valentina?"Her voice regained its composure and she stared him straight in the eye.

He looked around, as if making sure nobody was there.

"I made a mistake...Now i have to fix it if I want to date Valentina..."He ran for it, leaving Nikki shocked.