SUMMMMMMMEEEERRRRR!!!

"It's....SO....H O T!!!!!"Nikki blew a strand of sweaty hair off her face.They were all at Valentina's house.

Matthew nodded.

"It is..."He agreed.

"I know!!"Valentina clapped her hands together and grinned.

"Let's go to the beach!!!"

Stephanie narrowed her eyes and glared at Valentina.

"You realize it was only 1 month since we had our last....Um..."She looked to Nikki for help.

"Um...Vacation?"Nikki suggested.

"Yes yes. Since our last vacation.And even then, our trip didn't exactly go over nicely like we planned."She pointed at Matthew.

"If we're going, no more drama. Love the woman,"She motioned to Valentina."And don't be tricked.Swear it."

Matthew raised his hand to take the oath, but the next thing he knew, ice was shoved down his back.

"GAH!!!!!!"He jumped out of his chair and knocked into Leon.

"Ouch...It was just a prank...Chill..."Leon waved his hands to calm Matt down.

Matt sat back down and turned away from Leon, crossing his arms.

"Hmph."

After minutes in the unbearable heat, Andrew,Stephen,Leon,and Matthew finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Screw it."Leon began taking off his hoodie. Then his shirt. Then his undershirt.

"OhGodMyEYESSSSSS!!"Stephanie covered her eyes and Nikki laughed.

"You work out?"She said between giggles.

"Yeah...4 times a week."He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she laughed even more.

"Is it...better?"Leon asked Stephen and he nodded.

"Muuuuch cooler."

Leon nodded and he and Matthew took of their shirts.

"Oooh~Fanservice."Nikki mumbled into Valentina's ear.

"Shuddap!!"She punched Nikki.

Nikki observed the guys after they had taken off their shirts.

"Hm...Let's go to that new waterpark!!!"

They all looked at her.

"Water-eh?"

The guys stood outside the locker room.

"Um...The girls have been inside for...10 minutes?"Matthew checked his cellphone.

LITTLE BO BEEP WAS A CRAZY LUNATICCC~! Matthew's ringtone sounded.

"The fu**?!"He quickly silenced his phone and glared at Leon, then Andrew, then stephen.

"Which one of you?"

Andrew looked away and started whistling.

"So it was you!!!"Matthew grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Um...I don't know what you're talking about..."He avoided Matthew's gaze.

"Uh huh."

Matthew let go of Andrew's shoulders and turned to look at his phone.

"The girls are done. Let's go."

They went to meet the girls, who were already in their swim outfits.

"Ok. We have a pretty huge group and we have?"Nikki looked at all of them.

"Matthew.Leon. Andrew. Stephen. Valentina. Stephanie. Me."She nodded to herself.

"Great. So we can have 2 groups to make it easier to go on the rides we wanna go to.We can meet up later to change groups, but for now!!"

She took 7 sticks from behind her.

"wait...You had both hands out when you were checking us, and you have no backpockets so how?"Leon questioned.

Stephen shook his head and put his hand on Leon's shoulder.

"She does things...Magical things...She's a frickin' unicorn.That's how."He said sarcastically.

No DUR SHERLOCK. She has a pocket in the back!!"

Nikki nodded.

"That I do.How'd ya know?"

Leon grinned.

"You always have secret pockets to hide things."Stephen said,smirking.

"Ok.Let's go back on track. Pick a stick~!"Nikki held the sticks in her hand closer towards everybody.

Leon,Stephanie,Nikki, and Andrew took the sticks with a green tip.

Valentina,Matthew, and Stephen took the sticks with the yellow tip.

"Aw man!!I'm the third wheel!!!"Stephen groaned.

"Nah. I knew it was gonna be us seven and we only have three girls so let me introduce a person that's gonna be with your group. Sal."

She motioned to a girl just coming out of the locker room.

"Uh...Hi?"

"She's a friend that lives in our neighborhood and I got talking with her recently."

Sal waved and Stephen hoorayed.

"Yay!!I'm not the third wheel!!!!!!"

Andrew pointed to a super high slide.

"Can we go?"

Leon shivered at the sight.

"Um...I won't go...I'm afraid of heights..."The mere sight of the slide made him nauseous.

"Hm..."Nikki thought outloud.

"Ya sure?I mean...We'll be right next to you..."

He nodded. "Positive."

The gang (Or what was left of it) made their way to the slide.