HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nikki, Stephanie, Valentina, Andrew, and Leon rang the doorbell.

The door opened.

"Hello new neighbor!!"They all shouted.

Their new neighbor was a girl who had very long hair,glasses, and was super pretty. She smiled at them.A girl around the same age as her appeared by her side.

"Thanks!My name is Venus.Venus Dao. And this is my sis, Kristen." She shook each of their hands.

"Um...Here is a present to you from us, the people who live on this street."Stephanie stepped out and handed Venus a present.

"Oh!Thank you!"Venus gushed and looked at it.

"Can I open it?"She asked.

they all nodded and she carefully took the wrapping paper off and peered inside.

She gasped.

Inside was an assortment of macaroons.

"Thank youuu!!!"She handed the box to Kristen, who in turn, took it to their kitchen.

They all smiled, all except for Nikki.

"Hey...You're 23 right?"

Venus nodded slowly, her smile fading.

"....And?"

"I KNOW YOU!!!"Nikki grinned.

"You work at my company!!!You're the manager of the fashion section!I know you because I'm also a manager!As a manager of finance, I go to the meetings!!"Nikki vigorously shook Venus' hand.

"Ohhhh!!!Yeah!!I knew I saw you somewhere!!!"Venus gushed.

After saying their good-byes, the gang headed towards the bar.

"Hey Nikki!" The bartender, Stephen, waved.

Nikki waved back and Andrew muttered in her ear.

"You know him?Like personally?"

Nikki nodded.

"Of course. I visit this bar often. Most of the times I don't drink beer or wine here. I usually just come here to meet with clients. If you reserve a room here, the top floor is super fancy and is ideal for client meetings."Nikki explained, motioning towards the stairway leading to the top floor. The gang sat at a booth and ordered their meals.

After eating, Matthew motioned to himself and Valentina.

"We have decided...To take a trip to Hawaii!!"

CHARACTERS(Updated. So now old characters in previous chapters like Coach V are not here)-

Valentina Tinoco- Main character;part of the gang

Nikki Lam- Main Character;part of the gang

Stephanie Lai- Main Character;part of the gang

Leon Fong- Main Character; part of the gang

Andrew Loh-Main Character;part of the gang

Matthew Garcia- Main character;part of the gang

Venus Dao- New character;new neighbor

Kristen Dao- New character; New neighbor; Younger (By 2 yrs) sister of Venus

Stephen Lee-Bartender of a bar that Nikki frequently visits