Sentosa

Nikki led them to a sandy beach with beautiful clear water.

After they had all changed(into swimsuits that they bought from a swim store nearby), they walked to the shady rocks.

Matthew jumped in and motioned to Leon and Andrew.

"Jump in!!"

Valentina wagged a finger at them. "There's jellyfish in there, so I heard from Nikki."

Nikki gently squeezed her shoulder.

"It's fine. If they do get stung, then I'd love to see their reactions."

Matthew dissed her. "Yeah yeah. We'll be fine~" He gestured to the water around him.

"This is nice. It's something I could get used to." He swam farther and farther away from the group.

"Careful!"Valentina shouted.

All of a sudden, his body dropped into the water, and he didn't resurface for a few seconds.

Leon grew worried. 

"I think he might be in trouble."

Nikki put her finger to her lips. "Shuddup and look at the water where he disappeared.You see the bubbles? He's still okay for now. If he was in trouble,the bubbles would surface a little quicker.But if you want, you can check on him?"

Leon shook his head quickly.

"Um no thanks. I want to not get stung?"

Stephanie arched an eyebrow at him. "He's your friend."

Nikki nodded in agreement. "Plus, the jellyfish won't kill you....I think."

"YOU THINK?!"

Nikki sighed and looked at Valentina, who was still observing for air bubbles from Matthew.

"Val, I'm going. Hold my stuff."She tossed her shirt to Valentina.

"Wait!I'll come with!"Stephanie took off her earrings and handed them to Leon.

She joined Nikki and together they swam to Matthew.

Nikki nodded to Stephanie and together, they sank into the water.

Stephanie opened her eyes and saw that Nikki was pointing to behind her.

Stephanie turned around to see a jellyfish.
She yelped.

Slowly, She swam away and avoided the jellyfish's sting.

They looked around and finally spotted a shape hunched over something.

Nikki's eyes widened as she swam to it.

"MM!!!"She turned the shape over to see it was INDEED Matthew, and he was...

looking at a jellyfish.

Nikki facepalmed in the water as she swam to Stephanie, and soon, they reached the group.

Nikki snagged her stuff and put on her shirt.

"Wait.What about Matt?"Leon asked, worried that with Nikki's personality, she could've just left him to fend for himself against jellyfish.

"He's fineeee. For now. He's observing a jellyfish.Oh but when he comes back...I'mma give him some reeeaaally good food."Her grin was devilish.

Matthew reached them at the house later.(Instructions on MRT and transportation as well as a short guide on how to survive without Nikki  was provided by Nikki.)

"Hi guys!So I saw this really cool jellyfish and I wanted to obser-"He looked at all of them, their faces grim.

"U-um? Is this some new cult? Like the...'so silent that you would die' cult? That would be funny."

Nobody laughed.

"Guys?You're making me worried..." His brows furrowed.

Finally, Valentina pointed to Nikki and Stephanie, standing over the stove. They were cackling as a putrid smell came from the pot.

"What are they doing?"He walked over to them.

"Oh~!Matthew!You made it in time for dinner!Everybody already ate, so we made one extra batch for ya!!" Stephanie smiled, and got out a bowl.

Nikki nodded her head. "Yep! We made it extra special! Sit down!"

He grabbed a chair and frowned.

"Can you guys cook? I mean I trust Stephanie, but Nikki?"

Stephanie poured the contents of the pot into the bowl and handed it to Nikki to add some extra ingredients.

Nikki slammed a lid on the bowl.

"She's good!She even taught me how to use the local herbs to their greatest potential."

Nikki looked at Leon, Valentina, and Andrew.

"You guys want dessert? I got pineapple cakes."

They all stood up and went to the other room to eat. As they made their way into the room, they each gave Matthew pitying looks and Leon even gave Matthew's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Sorry man.I couldn't stop them." 

Matthew grabbed Leon's hand.

"You mean stop them from making me dinner, right?" He asked, anxious.

Leon gave him one last look. "Do make sure to hold your nose."

Matthew gulped as an idea of what they were doing dawned on him.

Before he could run away, Stephanie walked out carrying his "dinner".

"Tadaaa~Dinner..Is served."She pulled off the lid of the bowl and served it to him with a flourish.

He stared in absolute silence at the dish before him.

It looked....absolutely delicious!

He took a gigantic mouthful and gulped.

Nikki stared at him, a grin playing its way onto her lips.

Suddenly, his mouth tasted dry and his tongue couldn't taste anymore.

"What did you do?" He asked, his tongue on fire.

Stephanie slid a bottle to him. He turned it over and looked at the label.

"CHILI?!REALLY?" 

Nikki glanced at Matthew. "Relax. You won't lose your dinner. We got your real one. But NEVER make me swim just to see that you're looking at jellyfish. Valentina was so worried!!" She poured milk into a glass and put it in front of him.

He looked down.

"I won't do it again." 

She gestured to the door.

"Go tell her.I would've just left you there."

He nodded and went to go apologize to her.

A/N:This is a long chapter to thank you for reading this book (Even though it's kinda random). If you liked this chapter, please vote for it!!!