trip

Valentina looked out of her window.

"Ahhhh~!!I can't wait!!"

Matthew snored.

ZZZZZZZ.

Valentina giggled. This was going to be their first trip to Paris together as a couple!!! She couldn't wait to try their desserts, tour, and more!!

As soon as the plane landed, Valentina was practically jumping all over the place. 

"EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!"

Matthew grinned at her. "You're really THAT happy, huh?"

Valentina smiled back. "I am, 'cause it's with you." She went over to the nearest shop and admired the new sights as Matthew blushed.

Crap, She's just too cute, Matthew thought to himself.

They ordered a taxi soon after they got out of the airport.

"where to ya lovebirds?"

Valentina was too excited to even blush at his comment. " Take us to that famous cafe please. Shino's?"

The driver's brow furrowed.

"Shino's? Isn't that place so crowded you have to book it?"

Valentina nodded excitedly and the driver shrugged and drove off.

Valentina eased into her seat.

"This is nice~."

Matthew reached out for her hand and smiled politely.

"Um...You were speaking French, right?"

Valentina gasped.

"REALLY?!OMG! I MUST'VE SWITCHED SINCE THE DRIVER SPOKE IT!!"

The driver chuckled and switched back to English. "I speak English too ma'am. And must I say, your French is superb."

Valentina giggled.

"Thank you monsieur. I took French classes back in my earlier days. "

"Ahhhhhh~!"Valentina gulped down the food.

"This is so delicious!!!!" They were at the cafe that Nikki made reservations for them to go to and now Valentina was chomping down all the food.

Matthew ate his and gasp. "This is so sweet, but it has cream!" He said, shocked. They both ate their lunches happily and talked about what they were going to do next.

After touring a bit, night fell, and the two were absolutely famished.

"Let's go check in at a hotel then go eat dinner?"Matthew suggested.

The two went inside the hotel and check in, but as soon as Valentina hit the bed, she couldn't bring herself to leave the bed.

"Let's order takeout and watch a movie then if you don't want to leave.You must be tired."

Valentina nodded in agreement.

"Yes please."

"Huh?"Valentina rubbed her eyes and found that she was...right next to Matthew?!?!?!?!

Matthew's head was lolled to the side, and her head had made a small indentation on his shirt.

"Oh...Guess I fell asleep while watching the movie and Matthew couldn't bring himself to move me. How sweet."

A few minutes passed and Matthew woke up with a start.

"I'm up and re-"He looked around, confused, and Valentina burst out laughing.

"V-Valentina?"

Matthew's memories seemed to come back to him and he clapped his hands together.

"Right!Let's get bre-"

GRRRRRROOOOWWWWL.

They looked at each other and laughed.

"Never knew your stomach liked flirting,"Valentina teased.

"Oh yeah? I should know. It's been flirting behind my back for a looong time."He joked.

"Haha!!"

After the couple's trip, Valentina and Matthew both were contented and ready to go back.

"This has been the best trip ever."Valentina looked up at Matthew.

"Don't worry. There will be more to come."He pecked her on the cheek and she blushed.