Chapter 38

Valentina couldn't believe her eyes.

Matthew was on a date with Alyssa?!The girl he denied that he was dating?!What a jerk!She was right to not want to see him again!

"Um!Excuse me!"Valentina stormed up to Matthew and Alyssa and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yes?"He turned around only to find that the person who tapped him was Valentina, and she was looking like she wanted to tear him apart.

"I see you're on a date?"She forced a smile to Alyssa.

Alyssa smirked, but only Matthew could see it.

What was she going to say?

"Yes~!We're on a date!I told him we should go here and now here we are~!"She smiled and hugged his arm even tighter.

"I-I see..."Valentina looked as if she was about to break in tears.

He couldn't say anything...

So helpless.

Nikki ran up to Valentina.

"Val?I heard from Stephanie...You ran away cuz we were making you do tons of scary rides,right?BTW, Steph said that she's just gonna finish her ice cream so she's not here... "

Valentina turned around, her face streaked with tears.

"Nikki!!!!"

She hugged Nikki and Nikki stepped back a bit.

"Valentina?!What's wrong?"She asked.

"I-I saw Matthew and A-Alyssa....They were on a date...I know I wrote that letter, but I thought he said to trust him!!He was just using me while he dated Alyssa?!"She sobbed louder.

"Shh...Shh...It's ok Valentina...He's not gonna see you again...I promise...."She soothed.

"But!"

"Relax...He's causing you pain and no guy is gonna make my best friend suffer and ask her to trust him."She hugged Valentina tighter.

"O-ok..."

"Now let's kidnap Stephanie and her ice cream and get the hell outta here."

"Mhm!"Valentina grinned.