Chapter whatever -_-

Matthew looked at Alyssa.

"You're sure?"

She dismissed him.

"Yes. I'm sure. It's no fun when you barely participate in the dates.Now go before I change my mind."

He nodded.

"Thanks...I guess..."And he ran off.

Alyssa laughed out loud.

"Really!How foolish and stupid is he? He already destroyed his reputation with Valentina."

Matthew ran home.

"Alright!tomorrow I need to confess!"He packed the blue necklace Valentina had given back.

"Hope she can give me a second chance..."He said as he packed the necklace.

his dad walked into his room.

"Matt? This is sudden, but you might have to take a few days off of school..."

"Why?"

Valentina strolled to her locker and opened it.

CREEEAAAK.

"Ugh. Stupid locker. They couldn't just fix it?Graduation from 10th grade is so exciting,but I don't want to get rid of my things in my locker. I feel so bad for the kid who's gonna get this locker."

Something caught her eye.

It was a box. The same box that held the necklace, but how?

She opened it.

The necklace and a note was in the box.

She gingerly opened up the note, already knowing it was from Matthew.

Dear Valentina,

I'm sorry for all the hurt I have caused. I made you cry and that was just shameful of me. The real reason I couldn't go out with you was because I kinda confessed to Alyssa(Who knew she tried copying your life) and I had to promise 5 dates with her before I could confess to you. Sadly, you found out, and I couldn't explain because then Alyssa would make your school life miserable.But I can't say this to you right now because I'm moving. I don't know when I will be back, but I hope you can take the necklace and think of me.

                                                                                                                                                    Love,

Matthew

Valentina read the note,crying as she read it over and over again.

"How could you leave me...."

With that, the gang graduated 10th grade, And their highschool life continued until they graduated.

Stephanie went to the private academy after 10th grade,

Andrew pursued his music career,

Nikki went to accountacy school,

Leon went on the path to be a pro basketballer,

And Valentina moved on and went to law school( One that was right next to Nikki's school).

THIS IS NOT THE END BWA HA HA HA HA :)