Heh.Heh.

May left after a few minutes and the gang was left pondering on how they were going to best avoid her.

"I know!Let's put a restraining order on her!"Valentina exclaimed.

Nikki raised her eyebrow and facepalmed.

"Valentina... How much do you really think that's gonna help Leon? Even if it's like a kilometer away, Leon is still gonna be...Like this."She gestured towards the door where Leon previously took refuge in.

Matthew sighed.

"We can't do anything!"

Stephanie looked at Matthew, an idea starting to take flight in her head.

"What if...we try to get away...and leave no place for her to find us?"

Nikki started walking around in circles.

"Not you tooo!We have jobs!!!And not to mention, we have to do something about moving and everything, and that could take weeks!!"She exclaimed.

"No...Like for a little get away so we can bide our time to figure stuff out."Valentina explained her plan.

Nikki sighed.

"And how is going to my home country, Asia, gonna help us?"

Valentina smiled gleefully, excited that Nikki was actually considering her plan.

"Because That's where Leon is from, right?If we go, she won't be there and Leon can have some time to think about what's gonna happen."

Nikki sighed. "Which part is Asia?"She already knew the answer.

"Singapore!!!!" 

Nikki rolled her eyes. "You just want to tour the world, don't ya?"

Valentina smiled happily. "Yeah!"