DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN~

Adrien led Valentina to her friends as soon as they got out fo the cafe.

Valentina rubbed her eyes.

"Huh?Nikki?"

Nikki stared, wide-eyed, at Adrien.

"WHAT. THE. FRICK. HAPPENED."She strode up to him in mere seconds and looked him in the eye.

"Matthew. It wasn't my fault. Swear. She saw Matthew flirting with another girl."He put his hands up in a I surrender gesture.

Valentina ran to Stephanie and cried endlessly.Stephanie tried to comfort her by petting her head.

"Um?Nikki? Isn't that Adrien? Like Val's ex-boyfriend?"

Nikki eyed him suspiciously. "You stalked her?"

Adrien shook his head quickly.

"No!You've got the wrong idea! I was here on a business trip!! See? I'm in a suit!I was in a meeting!! I saw Valentina on the way here and we talked for a while. Now we're back to being good friends. Anyways, we saw Matthew with another girl, telling her all the things he loved about her!"

Nikki shrugged. she looked at Stephanie.

"I will contact Matt on Val's phone and tell him that Val met a past friend in Hawaii and is staying over for the night. He won't know." She said, already formulating a plan.

Stephanie nodded. 

"Yeah. I'll set up a room for her at the house."

They looked at each other.

"Plan B?"Nikki asked while texting on Valentina's phone.

"Yeah."

Stephanie looked at Adrien.

"Stay over?We have more than enough rooms."

Adrien shook his head.

"No. It's ok. I was just genuinely concerned for Val. I'll see her later."

He waved and left.

Nikki turned back to texting Matt.

Matthew09

What happened?I swear it's a misunderstanding!!

Val_pigs

Don't worry. I found a friend living in Hawaii. I'll stay over for the night. Don't worry.

Matthew09

U sure?

Val_pigs

Yah. Srsly. Adrien told me that it was prbly a misunderstanding.I believe you.

Matthew09

Gn.                                                                                                                                                                                    Read.

Nikki sighed.

"Done."

The guys all looked at each other.

"They had a plan B?"

All throughout the night, Valentina couldn't sleep.

Finally she couldn't stand it anymore.

She knocked on Nikki's room.

No answer.

"Nikki?"

Again. No answer.

She opened the door only to be dismayed.

Nobody was in the bed.

"Nikki?!"

She ran to Stephanie's room to find it was empty as well.

She ran to Andrew's room and knocked.

Andrew opened the door slowly and yawned.

"It's 11:00..."

Valentina shook the lights out of him.

"Nikki  and Stephanie is gone!!!They're not in bed!!!"

Andrew looked at her then motioned for her to come in.They sat on his bed.

"Val...They're off for a walk. They told us that they're going to this thing called midnight market downtown for some merch of a k-pop band because it was recently in Hawaii for a concert.Don't worry."

Valentina put her head in her hands.

"All this time I was worried....Matthew betrayed me...I was so afraid.."She sniffled.

Andrew pat her back hesitantly like he didn't know if it was the right time or not.

"It's fine..."

Valentina nodded.

"Yeah."

Andrew looked at a slip of paper in his hands.

"what's that?"Valentina craned her neck to read it.

"Nikki and Steph left me,Leon, and Stephen a care paper in case anything happened. If you cried and needed somebody, it says here that we should get you...Cookies?Stephanie says the cookies are on the top shelf on the right."He shrugged and handed her the paper.

She read it.

On it were instructions for almost every possible outcome.

What to do if she needed somebody.

What to do if she had a nightmare.

What to do if she couldn't stop crying.

What to do if she tried to get out of the house to confront Matthew.

"Wow..."She started crying.

"What's wrong?"Andrew frantically looked around as if searching around his room would help Valentina(Tut tut Andrew.)

"Nothing...I just feel happy that I have these people by my side...."Valentina cried some more.

Andrew stood up.

"Cookies?"

She nodded.

"Yes please."