FOLLOW THE GIRL

Matthew and Valentina left their room to grab some breakfast.

"Ah~!I'm so hungry!!"Valentina stretched.

Matthew looked at his phone.

"There's a breakfast place not too far down.It's known for it's waffles?"He suggested.

She nodded.

"I like waffles.Let's go!"

As soon as they left the hotel, Nikki and the group left for breakfast.

"Where should we eat?"Stephen turned around and faced all of them.

Nikki looked up from her phone.

"Hmmm....It looks like there's a place that sells really good pancakes and waffles. Their coffee sounds delish too."

They all agreed, not knowing that they were headed towards the same place as Matthew and Valentina.

They walked in.

The waitress led them to a booth and they sat down, talking animatedly to each other.

"I can't believe we fell asleep after we played 2 rounds of war!" Nikki yawned after they ordered.

Leon nodded grimly.

"I lost $90 to you in one day."

Nikki seemed to brighten up at that sentence.

"Yep!"She smiled. "You're welcome!"

He groaned and Stephen pat his back.

Behind them, a couple was talking about what they should do for their stay in Hawaii.

Valentina smiled and pointed to her phone.

"How about this? I hear it's an epic tourist site." 

Matthew nodded. 

"Then after that we should visit the town a bit."

Behind them a group of people talked behind them.

"I can't believe we fell asleep after we played two rounds of war!!"A woman exclaimed.

Valentina recognized that voice.

That was Nikki, wasn't it?

She paused.

"Here is your food for Mr.Lee!!"

The waitress walked past them and handed food to the people behind them.

Mr.Lee?Valentina thought.

No. It couldn't be Nikki.

She turned away.

"Anything wrong?"

Matthew looked at her with a concerned look on his face.

she smiled back at him.

"Nope!"

After spending only 5 minutes devouring their food, the group paid for their food and left.

Not long after they walked out of the resaurant, Stephanie tugged on Nikki's shirt.

"Yeah?What is it?"Nikki looked at her.

"Um...If I'm not wrong, that couple that was talking about their plans were Matthew and Valentina..."She mumbled.

Nikki looked back.

"did they notice us?"

Stephanie shrugged and frowned.

"Probably not because we used Stephen's name and his last name is lee.Valentina and Matthew don't know him on a personal level to know his last name so I guess we're safe?"

Nikki looked at her phone.

"Let's just have fun and not worry for now."She dismissed.