Chapter 1: Purpose

First day of school and first time in a different country...
Oh! I forgot to mention. My name is Park Naeun. Trainee of YG and sister of Park Jimin and Jihyun. If your wondering, it's kinda a long story....

Shall we start?

*FLASHBACK*

YEAR: 2015

"Mom!! I got in!! I got in!!!"

I barge in our living room while my mom was there knitting a scarf she promised me.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?" She said suprised at my actions.

"Aghh mom, seriously?! Remember what I auditioned last week?!". She nodded."So.. I got in!!! Mom I'm gonna be a YG trainee!!!" My mom stood up and hugged me very tight.
"Really?! I'm soo proud of you!!"

A week passed, we were given tickets to go to Seoul, Korea and arrived safely. I was so excited I was jumping all around the floor of Incheon airport. One of the staff volunteered as my manager starting tomorrow and will help me at the building.

My mom and I were strolling around Hongdae till the day was starting to get dark. We then headed to my Father's cousin house cause she invited us to her place.

Few months passed, I'm already getting the hang of this training,
finding it fun and great. Had new friends that fixed my korean some were older than me some were my age. My mom found a job at a resturant near the building to fill up ours needs.

But one day,

"Ma, I'm home!" I said while entering as mom was at the kitchen. "You're making dinner?" She nodded "Hurry now, set the table, lets eat".

I did what she told me and started eating, I told her everything the happen in my day, as I was talking I noticed her getting pale.

"Mom? I passed by the resturant yesterday and you weren't there and you came in the morning. Where were you?" She was shocked at my question.

"I w-was busy dear, l-looking for a new job". She was shaking and I stopped eating."New job? Why? Mom you're getting pale. What happened to you?"

She stood up and said. "Sweetie, I'm just-"

She ran to the bathroom and a chased after her. She was vomiting everything she ate, I tried to get her water to wash her up but then I saw a pregnancy test at the sink, I picked it up and saw it was..

"Positve? POSITIVE?!!"

I screamed with tears forming in my eyes.

"Naeun, calm down, let me explai-"

"What is this?! Who did this?!"

I screamed at her with anger growing inside.

"Naeun, please listen."
"Please tell mom! Don't tell me it was the guy that keeps on visting you there!" She shook her head and we both started crying. "OH MY GOD! MOM!" I threw the test and started running outside.

"Naeun wait!" She tried to chase me but my father's cousin stopped her cause she heard everything.

I was running too fast, I then realize is was running to nowhere.
I then stopped and cried at a alley. I  ended up walking not even knowing where I was. Till I bumped to someone. A boy wearing all black and timberland boots.

"Ah- sorry" keeping my head down and wiping my tears. "A-ah no p-problem" he said and lower his head to my eye level.

"A-are you o-okay?" I look away from his worried stare. "I'm fine, could you tell me where I am." He chuckled and scratch his head. "Well that's a problem, I'm not sure where I am either but I could show you the way out of here" he smiled. "Just point the way out"

"Umm it's not far from here, just go to that corner and go straight."
I looked up to where he was pointing then looked at him. Just then another boy called him.

"Umm I gotta go, they're already calling me. Hoping that you could arrive to your home safely"
"Thank you" I said. He then smile like a 5 year old showing his bunny teeth then ran to the bus.

I walked to the direction he told me a I finally found my home. I walked in the living room and my mother hugged me as soon as she saw me.

Her eyes was so wet from crying and worrying.
I hugged her back and forgiven her.

Few months later, my anger to mother disappeared . But sad news came to the both of us. When we were going to meet the father of her child in the resturant, my mom was whining in pain and then blood ran down her thighs.

Good timing the man showed up and he took her to the hospital.
While I did what my mom said to stay at home and they'll be fine even though I was so worried. I didnt even had a chance to see the man's face.

But when my mom came home alone, her eyes were swollen from crying and said that the baby didnt survived. The man and her planned for us to stay at their place. I didnt say no and we then started packing to the place.