Chapter 8: The Plan to Happiness again

JIMIN POV

We came home from work trying to finish our album, but good thing our Boss gave us a 2 week break.

"Ahh Jungkook stop, Im gonna kill you!!!" Taehyung said trying to beat Jungkook in the game. "Hyung stop keeping up, you're gonna die anyway!" Jungkook answered as he is pushing V who is trying to distract him."Can you guys please shut up?!" Yoongi said laying on the couch.

"Yahh!! Can you see Yoongi is sleeping, these two!!!" Hoseok pulled the ears of JK and V. "AGHHH HYUNG, WE'RE SORRY!!" Jk and V begged.

"Ugh when will this kids grow up?" Namjoon and Jin both said while drinking their tea.

Ringg!!! Ringg!!
"Uh- excuse me hyung" I went a little far from the group and answered the call.

"Hello? Dawn? Anything wrong?"
"Well yes, 100% wrong.."
"Why?"
"It's Naeun"
"What about her? Is she okey?"

The hyungs looked at me when I mentioned her name except Jungkook and Taehyung who are still playing their game.

"She locked herself in her room for 3 days, and only eats little leftovers."
"Why? What happened?!"
"She..... she lost her chance of being an idol....."

I was shocked, Naeun really wanted that dream to come true.

"I'm coming home.."
"Wait right now?! Jimin-"

I ended the call and took my coat.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon hyung asked me. "To Naeun"
"Why? Something happened to her? YAHH PARK JIMIN?!" Jin shouted but I just went out the dorm. I drive straight to home and saw Dawn walking back and forth in the living room.

"Jimin" she said as she saw me walked in. "Where's Jihyun?" I said. "He is still in school, looking for things to make Naeun happy." We both looked at her room door and came closer to it.

Dawn signaled me to knock and talk to her and came back down stairs. "Naeun?" I said as I knock her door, it was lock and I got no answer. I took out my spare key to her room incase she has bad dreams and open her room. It was dark and quiet.
I turned on the light and see Naeun on the floor near her bed, hugging her knees and hiding her face with her hair. She's a mess, so thin.

"Babygirl... get up.." I shake her a little. "Jimin oppa..." she lifted her head, her eyes were swollen and face was wet of tears. It made my heart ache but I had to be strong in front of her.
"Hey, I didnt came home to see you like this" I smiled trying to make her laugh. "Dawn unnie, told you, didnt she?" I didnt expected her response which made my smile dissappeared. She hugged me and cry on my chest.

"Oppa!!! Why do they hate me?!" She cried and cried. "Nobody, hates you Babygirl, they're just jerks". I answered her while patting her back. "Then why didnt they accept me?!" She kept om crying on my chest, till she slept. I carried her on her bed and wiped her tears.

I went down stairs and saw Jihyun at the door courting his girlfriend at the door then the members came in. "Hyung your members are here." He said. "I see that Jihyun." I look at the members and they're faces were soo worried but Taehyung and Jungkook doesnt have a clue whats happening. We all sat at the living room and try to discuss how to get the happy Bunny girl back.

"Ummmm what are we talking about right now?" Taehyung said as he sat down beside yoongi. "Naeun is depressed, cause she was eliminated to become an Idol." Jihyun said as he serve the members drinks. "Ughh life is so cruel." Yoongi said as he drank his drink. "So any plans to make her forget about it?" Dawn said.
"Ahhh how about a vacation?!" Jin hyung shouted jumping uo fro his seat. "Hyung shhh she is sleeping" Namjoon pull him back down to his seat.

"Great idea I cant go with you guys." Dawn said. "Why?" Yoongi said looking at her. "I- I have e-EXAMS this week yeah exams ehehehe" she said as she looked away from Yoongi hyung. "Okey, how bout you Jihyun, wanna come?" I ask Jihyun, as he was texting his girlfriend. "Ne, hyung, I'll come since Hana is also on a vacay with her fam". "Okay then, lets pack our stuff and tell Manager hyung." Namjoon said and they left while I stayed home.

I went to the kitchen to get some food bt I saw Dawn and Jihyun discussing about the trip. "I hope she will be fine" Dawn said as she saw me walking in. "Of course this trip will work for our Babygirl, we want her to be happy dont we?" I patted her back. "By the way, Dawn, whats with you and Yoongi hyung?" I asked her and her positions stiffens. "Yeah I saw you guys, staring at each other." Jihyun continued. "What are you guys, talking about?!" She exclaimed. Her phone then rang and the user's name was "Genius Suga". "I see" I said, "This is my classmate named like that, excuse me!!" She walked away to her room and we laughed at her. "Hyung, Yoongi hyung is also her classmate at one subject in school." Jihyun said. "Aigoo, she is still not good with excuses..

*END OF JIMIN POV*

I woke with the smell of food beside me and the light was shining around my room. I got up and saw breakfast served at the table and had a note.*Babygirl, wake up and eat your food. Make sure this plate is empty once you head downstairs😊*

"huh? I dont get it?..."
I said till I saw the name behind the note. I quickly came out of bed and ran down stairs to make sure. I saw him at the kitchen and cupped his face with my hands.

"I'm not dreaming aren't I?"
He's eyes were opened wide, but then smiled, "Hello, babygirl, did you finished your breakfast?" I screamed mentally and hugged him so tight. "Jimin oppa!! I missed you!! When did you came home?!" he chuckled at my actions. "Last night" he said and let go of the hug, he landed his hands to my shoulders and his face was so serious thet made me curious why. "About that, what happened to you?" I knew what he meant and my smile disappeared. He then hugged me again and said, "Losing is fine Naeun, I'll find a way to get you back to your dream." I almost cried again but then he said that. "Really?!" I look at him and he gave me his smile. "But before that, we're going on a trip!!" He jumped. "WHAT?!?!?!!!!!"