Chapter 2: New Family

When we arrived at the house or should I say mansion..

"Wahhh daebak!!!" I said in awe. Mom parked our car near the front door then a familiar figure went out and greeted us with a wild smile.

"Glad you both arrive here safely."

My mom and I were taking our bags and she replied like a teenager. "Of course, told you, you can trust me." They both chuckled.

God someone please stop her. I was just looking at the mansion then to him, I was suprised when he also looked at me.

"You must be Naeun? I'm Mr.Park" He said.

No I'm Ms. Potato Head, who else would come with my mom? Her own Daughter OF COURSE!! okey calm down Naeun...

I was hesitating but accepted his shake. "Y-yes, I'm Naeun."
I then let go his hand and looked another way. I heard him chuckled. "You really look like your mother, she told me everything about you."

Everything?!

"Umm t-thank you for the complement Mr.Park" I bowed a little.
"Ohh no need to be polite, you could call me Appa if you want" he winked."but if your not used to itjust call me that then."

I nodded and gave a little smile, hearing that word makes me cringe.

We entered his home which is also gonna be our home and his maids took our bags and kept them in our own rooms.

"Where's Jimin and Jihyun?" Mom asked while looking at the place. Jimin? Sounds familiar..

"Oh Jimin is with his friends upstairs while Jihyun is at school."
Mom nodded and Mr. Park called

"Jimin", we heard a yes and all of us looked up to see a head that peeked out the 3rd floor, he then ran down stairs to meet us.

As you know,I really wasn't excited but I was admiring the scenery on their garden matching with the sunset.

"You called me Appa?" Walking towards us while looking at his phone. "Yes, Jimin, ehem. I think you should introduce yourself."

The boy looked at mom and brushed his hair back then bowed.
"Hello, you must be my dad's girlfriend, soon to be my mother right?" He said with a cute voice and smile.

My mom chuckled as a response to it." Aww how cute and polite, nice to meet you Jiminie, and this is my daughter over here."

She elbowed me. I came back to reality, saw the boy looking at me and the I bowed and scratch the back of my neck."huh? Ah s-sorry, I wasn't paying attention... Hi my name is Naeun."

My mom then continued. "She will be you little sister from now on"

Jimin then jumped in happiness. "Wahhh, Really?! I always wanted a little sister but Jihyun came instead."

He and his dad laughed including Mom. I then elbowed mom and whispered to her that I was tired but I really wasn't instead I was uncomfortable.

"Looks like Naeun is already tired from the drive to here. Could you take her to her room?"

Mr. Park then nodded. "Of course, Jimin why don't you take her to your room." Jimin nodded and lead the way while I was following behind.

We then arrived at the first room of the second floor. The walls were cream white and the bed was too with black pillows.

"Okey dokey, this is your room." He then said as he closed the door. "Ahh t-thank you." He then titled his head and looked at me from head to toe which was giving me goosebumps.