Chapter 6: The Boy's POV of her

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!?!" Alyssa and Chaeyoung screamed their lungs out once I told them the unexpected showcase at YG. I receive the text this morning heading to school from the staff.

DEAR YG TRAINEE,
This year will be different and challenging. The yearly Showcase is coming up, but the twist is once you lost the mission your contract will be canceled and once you won all you may debut as the New YG Group.

Thank you.

"ONCE YOU LOST?! YOU'RE OUT OF YG?! WHAT IS THAT?!" Alyssa stood up and screamed her lungs out. All the other students, looked at us since we were at the field. Chae and I apologized then ran and of course dragged Aly with us to the roof. "Soo when does it start?" Chae said when we sat down and catching our breath. "Next next week.." I said while looking down. "Oh come on Naeun, what's with that face? We know you could do it" Aly cheered me up. "And just to remind you, bout the 'devil', cause maybe she'll cheat. Which she always does." We laugh at what Aly said. "I guess I really won't be here in school all the time hehe" I faked laughed. "Naeun we know that, we'll try to support you, right Aly?" Aly then nodded when Chae patted her shoulder. "Ahhh why are we like this?! wait... what time is it?!" I got curious got the bell rang. "oh lunch is already finished....." silence came but in a few seconds... "OMAYGHAD!!! WE'RE LATE!!!" we ran to the second floor and came in the english class, yes the one with the senior years, we came in slowly but then, "What are you three doing?" the teacher followed our steps and whispered. "ohh miss. Choi ummm we had an errand... t-that we finished just now..." Alyssa ain't good at lying, thats why we got double caught. "Errand after lunch? I dont think so.. detention four of you."

four? who else?

"how bout you Mr. Jeon? where have you been?" Miss. Choi looked behind us three, and there he was. "I'm not gotta let this slide today Mr. Jeon, your manager told me your schedule today, if you have an stupid excuse I'm not buying it. Now, GET TO YOUR SEATS!" we bowed and sat on our seats and tried to listen to her lesson.

After class, she approached us three again in the hallway. "You three will have to clean the canteen as your detention. Understood?" She said and we all nodded. We head to the canteen, and boy, it was like a junk shop. "How did the canteen became a dump?!" Aly said dropping her bag. "The other freshmen had a food fight at lunch." An unexpected voice appeared and it gave me chills coming from my back, we didn't know who was the owner of it. "Who is that?" Chae said looking around. "It was me." Chae and Aly looked behind and it was Jungkook hold a mop. "Oh good you're here, now lets start cleaning so we can get home early." The canteen was dark and cold but messy, I was frozen unexpectedly. Then someome patted my shoulder. "Naeun~ah let's get working now" Chae said giving me the mop. I stared at it blankly then I remember the detention,
"Oh y-yeah right heheh" I awkwardly smiled to her and started working a bit away from them.

I felt someone staring at me, I looked for who it was, which was Jungkook staring at me while mopping the floor, it was a weird staring contest for a couple of seconds, and he looked away. Weird, why was he looking at me?

"Okay almost done people!! Home I coming for yah!!" Aly stretch her arms to the air. I chuckled at her actions, there was one table needed to be cleaned but someone snatch the towel from my hand. "Give it to me I'll do it." Jungkook said heading to the table, leaving me blank, "thank you" I said but I think he didn't heard me, then I saw a man figure at the door, I couldn't see who cause it was dark,but the chills came back again. "Jungkook~ah hurry up, the members are waiting for you at the dorm!!" The man said. "Sejin oppa?" I said since i recognise the voice of BTS's manager. "Naeun? You also got detention?" He said coming near me. "Ehe yeah" I scratch the back of my neck.
"Aahh okey, umm after Jungkook finishes, I'll take you home, is that alright with you?" He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "It's fine, since it's dark already" I smiled at him and he too.

Once we were all done, we all got our bags and headed to the main door, Alyssa and Chaeline parted their ways heading to their homes. "Come on, I parked the car a little far away the school so people wouldn't see us." Sejin said walking with Jungkook and I followed behind. While walking the dark street, I felt someone following us, I used my phone pretending to check the time but once I locked my phone a man reflected to the screen, I kept my phone and quickly ran to Sejin oppa's arm, "c-can we please hurry, I have a weird feeling being out here." I said almost shaking. The car was already infront of us and Sejin opened the door for me and I went in and sat. Sejin started the car and Jungkook satted at the front seat. The car was backing up and I looked at the window to see if the man was still there, which it was, wearing a kind of like beggars ripped clothes but with a black cap. He raise his head and looked at me eye to eye.

No it can't be.......

As the car was went, he gave me the evil smirk that always haunt me...

×Jungkook POV×

"Ahh why did I choose math to be late."

I was walking to the canteen after my last period, damn did a food typhoon strucked here?! I looked around to see the girls weren't here yet.

"I hope Aly wont be noisy once she gets here." I putted my bag near the trash bin and picked up the mop. "OH MY GOD!!" Nevermind I regret what I said. The girls enter, and yes Alyssa screamed her lungs out again.

If your wondering how I knew her, we became partners at a project, and she fell for Taetae hyung, which I always tease her. And Yes, I also know Chaeline cause she friends with Aly. I was suprised that Naeun is also with them all the time. Ahh nevermind back to the detention.

I sneeked behind and told them what happened at the canteen. They were shocked at me sudden appearance.

"Good your here, now lets start cleaning so we can go home early."

They started cleaning, but Naeun was staring blankly at nothing, I was going to approach her but Chae did it first. She was awkward but started working. It's like something was bothering her. I didn't even notice I was staring at her. Then she caught me. We stared at each other then I realize. SHIT THIS IS SO WEIRD! And went back to mopping as if nothing happened. Ms. Choi called Manager-nim to fetch me and arrived in the perfect timing. He talked to Naeun for a few minutes then we were done, She was coming us since Sejin hyung volenteered too. We were walking out already. But Sejin hyung said something to keep the weird silence between us while heading to the car. "Seriously Jungkook, among the other subjects to be late why choose Math? I know you hate it but you know Ms. Choi is a classmate of mine before and easily contacts me if you done something wrong." Why among the other happenings why this topic? "Sorry hyung, i didn't notice the time." I scratch the back of my neck of kinda embarrassment. "Well please do better next time, and the scheldule is getting busier, get ready for it--" Sejin was cutted when Naeun suddenly hugged his arm. "c-can we please hurry, I have a weird feeling being out here." She said almost her body was shaking. Sejin oppa patted her head, "don't worry we're almost there." He even looked behind and unlocked the car and let Naeun in first and I sat at the front seat. I looked at the mirrored, seeing Naeun sweating looking out of the window. The car was backing up and I looked to wear Naeun was looking. I saw a creepy beggar, looking at her with a smirk. Who is this person? Does Naeun know him? The ride was kinda quiet and I was listening to my music. As the car was stuck at traffic, I was checking up at Naeun behind sleeping since Sejin oppa told her it was gonna take time to get to her home. She was still sweating and tears? Is she having a nightmare?

"Jungkook Ms. Choi also told me your grades are falling." Sejin hyung said while waiting for the other cars to move. Curse that evil teacher telling hyung everything!!! "Yeah kinda, why?" I asked. "Why don't you let Naeun tutor you?" My eyeballs almost came out my eyes, and took my earphones off. "Did I heard what I think I heard? Hyung she is a Junior and I' m a senior almost graduating. Why her? Namjoon hyung helps me.." I almost shouted but in a whisper way not to wake her up. "Aren't you guys together at Math and English? Namjoon can't teach you all the time since he has work to do on deadlines." Well he is a hardworker. I sighed, "fine, I'll do it." I said as I put on my earphones back. "Good" Sejin replied as he started driving again.
I looked at Naeun behind again still sleeping now kinda alright.
Why are you soo hard to read Park Naeun? Who are you really?